USA USA USA
1,000,094 Votes / 99.99%
not usa
90 Votes / 0.01%
Voters: 1000184. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
(Ne) New Era

New Era is a place for anyone looking for a mature family type clan, and for ones that stay loyal and dedicated. We are a clan based around respect and maintaining a good reputation for ourselves within the community, and the leaders are open to help at any time necessary especially for allied clans and even singular allies.

Basic rules:
Be respectful to Clan Members

Be respectful to all other Members of the Toribash Community

Encourage good behavior within other Members of the clan

Have fun and don't cause trouble

Inactivity for an extended period of time must be announced

No multi-clanning

No scamming

No begging for promotions

No spamming or badgering in public lobbies

Regular activity on the clan thread is required

Posts in our clan thread should contain a minimum of 5 words (especially for invades)

Posts cannot be spammy or unrelated to the current topic unless you're trying to start a new one

Clan Story

Goals

Clan and single allies

Events

Click here!
Please read the first post before making your application!

Clan Bank

We now have an official IRC channel!
Wanna chill? Join #Ne

Last but not least, our blacklist includes the following:
Hypez ~ Spamming/useless posting
Ares ~ Violation of 5 word post rule
Last edited by Triton; Feb 16, 2016 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Ally list update
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
time to change my avi and a lot of other shit. wooooooooooooo
"Only focus on your three-foot world," he said. "Focus on what you can affect."
Yes, plenty of members from Eternal have already joined, i hope that this clan can be as successful as Eternal, without all of the tension and struggle. I can see this clan being more of a very welcoming social group.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Thank you Bloo <3 but let's try to keep the "good luck" posts to a minimum. There's a rule about that.
Guys by the end of this month maybe imma finish a mod for the clan all I need is ideas or suggestions on what I should put on the mod

the mod Is gonna be a parkour/spar mod with our logo once its finished
~(._.~) | Im a wizard... I swear | (~._.)~
Still looking for poll...
Heheheh, I love to see the clan already getting attention, and I love to see everyone is having a good time, if you ever need help or have suggestions or ideas. Tell Chemmy or L0rd plz. <3
Congrats on the clan may there be many hugs <-<
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Thank you Twisters (>*U*)> btw guys we should probably get rid of our Eternal Avatars until we get a new clan logo.
Yes counter, the clan was made to start over, all of our past ranks have been implemented along with the rules and systems.