Toribash
Original Post
X-mas Cheap and Cheerful Tickets gifts
Hey, i have 40k, i can buy 8 Cheap and Cheerful Tickets, it will be one each person, first 8 persons pm me will get one Cheap and Cheerful Ticket.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
That is very kind of you, ho ho ho.

I suggest you make sure that the person you give one to actually cannot afford those tickets! Else a bunch of rich capitalists will claim all the tickets and the poor are left in the rain once again.
oh, good point, good to remind me, but i have already wasted a ticket on someone and i think that he already can afford it D: next time i will make sure of that. Thanks Santa. ;)
Originally Posted by santa View Post
That is very kind of you, ho ho ho.

I suggest you make sure that the person you give one to actually cannot afford those tickets! Else a bunch of rich capitalists will claim all the tickets and the poor are left in the rain once again.

dito thats how it works and thats what christmas is for. good suggestion santa.

But like in real life, the rich kids get them all and the poor ones get nothing but drunken parents.
i will try from today to make some more tc to buy more tickets for poor people :/
Thanks timmyboyG, but dat ticked that i wasted made me sad ;( it would make someone poor happy.
I can't afford one :/

Yould you be that <3 with me?
-----
Quick obs: If I get enough TC to afford a ticket by the time of the prize claiming i promisse to give it to a newbie.
Last edited by IIInsanEEE; Dec 12, 2014 at 02:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Also, i got an idea, i will ask people who have like half the price if they need that tc or not, if not then i will give them the other half and they buy it them self

insane, read the pm i sent you.
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Dec 12, 2014 at 02:57 PM.
Just realized I only need 248tc to buy one, I fell embarrassed :x, no need to help me bro, imma fight that ticket out.