Toribash
Original Post
+Laptop Slowdown
whenever i play toribash or watch a video online for more than 20 minutes or so, my laptop becomes incredibly slow for a while. i was wondering if you guys knew what is causing this and if there is a way to prevent it. if you need my specs just ask and ill post them. i know this is a noob question but im not exactly the most computer savvy

Dude, the exact same thing happens to me. I have an Acer Aspire laptop, if it matters. You might have it aswell. Anyways, my best guess would be that your overheating. Thats whats wrong with mine. I just dont want to go through the trouble of opening up the entire laptop just to get to the fan, to clean it. Specs would be nice, BTW.
Thanks.
i thought it was overheating too. but it happened even when i had a fan under it (crap fan though) but that did help a bit. it fixed itself quicker. i got on irc and figured out it may also be my memory. specs ftw:

dell latitude d600
512 mb ram
1.73 ghz processor
18.3 gb disk space free/ 37.2 total disk space
quarter sized fan >_<
constant ac power

I suggest buying a cheap ($20) laptop USB fan base for it... my laptop overheats in like 30 minutes if I dont use my fan base lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.
im too broke. ive had to use a fan thats not made for that. and its not even as big as the laptop O.o thanks though. ill just use it more often when i wanna play tb. /offtopic: meet me ingame darkdoom1. pm me your server.

mods, Close This!

Closed.
~TehCaek
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!