ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hipo's Perma Replay thread
I'll start with these.Here are 3 of my best replays.CnC is always welcome.
Attached Files
!Hipo - Reverse Physics! 9.rpl (259.0 KB, 55 views)
!Hipo - Like Electricity.rpl (294.0 KB, 36 views)
!Hipo - Booms in the box 199.rpl (335.7 KB, 30 views)
Reverse: I liked this replay until the boom. after the boom, it turned out weak and messy.

Electricity: well, this one looked really stiff, and looked like you are losing your balance, always try to keep your balance.

Booms in the box: well, I haven't seen any booms there.But the hits were pretty nice, I think you were a bit stiff, and slow in this one.

Not that bad replays.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Reversed - I felt that I screwed replay with the second boom too,I'll try to edit it.
For "Electricity" I didn't put much effort,I wanted it done fast so I expected therei'll be alot of negative things.
For "Booms in a box" , aren't boom hits blows that disember atleast 3 or more bodyparts ? Looking that I've disembered 3 parts on each hit,doesnt that count as a boom ?
Thanks for the comment gamer.
Also forgot to say that all replays were done on -20.00
Boomhit is when you dismember 3 joints in 1 hit. You only dismembered 2 in that replay.

The only boom you have here is in the reverse physics. Which is 3 dismembers: Neck, Pec, Shoulder.
0x6869706F7469626F72
I really don't get what you are trying to say but meh.
Here is another one I'm working on.It's done on classic gravity though.Kat told me the second kick was a bit "ugly".
Attached Files
!uke be trippin 2.rpl (73.7 KB, 22 views)
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
I really don't get what you are trying to say but meh.
Here is another one I'm working on.It's done on classic gravity though.Kat told me the second kick was a bit "ugly".

meh... When you do a boom you see blood coming from 3 joints. That means that they are dismembered. 3 dismemberd joint=1boom. I cant be simpler.

By the way it is nice, the beginning looks a bit slow, and the first hit is weird. And there is nothing wrong with that kick in my opinion It is a bit messy, but still nice, I like that kind of kicks. Oh and yeah, that was a boom elbow+pec+shoulder. You get it?
0x6869706F7469626F72
I can be simpler for my lesbian :>
Look , now by dismembering 3 joints , you will see 4 pieces of uke (3 are dismembered from the 4th one)
So it's like 3 pieces = not a boom , only 2dms.
4 pieces = boom
5 pieces = 4dms boom
6 pieces = 5dms boom
And soo on...
I hope you get it ;)
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
I was a bit inactive D: Anyways,CnC on this new one.
--------------------------------
Edit:Fresh from the oven,another one.
Attached Files
!Hipo - Katbejelly.rpl (210.9 KB, 14 views)
!Hipo - Brain Freeze !.rpl (241.0 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by hipotibor; May 11, 2011 at 07:38 PM.
I think i've improved alot over these 3 weeks.Have a look at these replays guys.
Attached Files
!Hipo - Lava oh noes !.rpl (202.7 KB, 19 views)
!Hipo - Swift !.rpl (137.3 KB, 21 views)