Ranking
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
yeah, I know it tracks a lot more information for you to look at, but you can't show people that information without linking them to the site, instead of a handy dandy card

I'll probably make an account and start tracking through there, but it won't really take over anime-planet because of there useful cards

i can't find one proper use for those cards.
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post

they are cool and fancy
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post

it's just a way we do Anime Champions; unless we find a nicer way to implement the system to track time watched and stuff. The cards just work out a lot nicer in that aspect.

That's the only use I know of for the cards tbh lol
I'm too lazy to actively update progress trackers... So they don't serve much of a purpose for me other than an anime database and to show others what I had seen for when they want to suggest a show.

Also Scorp, yeah CR had really shitty quality of streams... The thing is most anime is never native 1080p... So more often than not it is upscaled from 720p. With the exception of some newer movies.
CR just streams at a shitty bitrate and that's why it's crap. I only download anime at 1080p if the 720p torrent has a bad bitrate, otherwise it's just a waste of storage space.

In the end it's down to the resolution it was mastered in, and the bitrate(compression) of the encode.
Last edited by Tuna; Sep 11, 2018 at 12:14 AM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
bois gimme a good method to learn japanese.
i want to read em doujins uwu
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
bois gimme a good method to learn japanese.
i want to read em doujins uwu

nah,
i'd rather drown in bleach
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
the best I could do so far, at least to learn the basic of pronounce and words in romanji, was download apps, make researches online based on curiosities and questions and buying anime/japan magazines which usually have a japanese trivia thing. Also there should be books specifically for learning japanese so... You need da munny, otherwise you need dedication and internet

there is our language thread in vector too but it is a failure... For now!
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
the best I could do so far, at least to learn the basic of pronounce and words in romanji, was download apps, make researches online based on curiosities and questions and buying anime/japan magazines which usually have a japanese trivia thing. Also there should be books specifically for learning japanese so... You need da munny, otherwise you need dedication and internet

there is our language thread in vector too but it is a failure... For now!

and yet you still call it 'romanji'

https://itazuraneko.neocities.org/
https://djtguide.neocities.org/
best guide there is
Last edited by Scorpio; Nov 1, 2018 at 11:42 AM.