Ranking
It's Official. Apple solved the problem:

"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Since there are no more news... Here's some more on-topic humour:

"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
I don't know why phones need a camara in them, seems a tad like bloat-hard-ware :P

I still use an old, old, old nokia phone, but with a fuck long battery life it fits my needs perfectly. Oh and I can call people with it, so I guess it's more advance than the iPhone 4 in that respect?

This is where Jobs comes in and asks "Anyone want an iPad?" and we shoot him.
This is retarded, if it pisses you off so much just put some duct tape around the edge. geez.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
This is retarded, if it pisses you off so much just put some duct tape around the edge. geez.

But the thing is, you shouldn't have to tape your brand new phone for it to work properly.

Apple seem like they didn't even test the antenna when it's being covered (or even think it would be covered)
:D
I know you shouldn't have to.

I have had an iphone for 2 years, I know that iphones do not come in decent working order.
Anyone how has one knows that if you want it to work well, you have to do it yourself.

Its what you get for getting an iphone :|
Lol. Lame... Specially because the iPhone is one of the most expensive phones available.. IS that the kind of service you would expect from it? I wouldn't want an iPhone even if was an offer for free - let alone wasting my money on it. I'd rather sell it and buy a functional device with decent specs. Thats what I want in a phone, since I don't use it as a fashion tool to brag about how awesome I am, materialistically speaking.
Originally Posted by KozEnko View Post
most of the people bought it just to say bad things of it...

No most people bought it because Apple products are cool.

(if cool means overpriced and shit quality)
:D