Toribash
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
In it's full glory.

GOAT IS THIQQQQQ DAYUM bb.
I am evil.
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
What page are we at? for me it shows at 166 cause I have the long thread version.

Same.... it's better
Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
GOAT IS THIQQQQQ DAYUM bb.

Extra THIIIIICC
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
goat you really nailed it with the Hall of Fame thread.
good job!
(i post here bc i didnt want to spam it. maybe we should even close the thread so that wont happen)
evil Führer of Evil
Yeah.... I agree with oaky
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
I'm gonna expand on it soon. Feel free to comment or say whatever on the thread. Pm me if you have suggestions of evil members.
Good work on the hall of fame goat. I didnt expect to be in it. But thats pretty neat. Thanks for having me on there. And good work keeping track of our folks achievements.
I am evil.
Lol poly pls.
This list was in the Evil History thread the whole time. Goat just tidied it up and made it look beautiful.
Also all the leaders have a spot in the Evil legend list.
Didn't you know or were you just trying to be POLYTE?

huehuehuehuehue
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
Lol poly pls.
This list was in the Evil History thread the whole time. Goat just tidied it up and made it look beautiful.
Also all the leaders have a spot in the Evil legend list.
Didn't you know or were you just trying to be POLYTE?

huehuehuehuehue

I don't know who the leader of Evil was after Taek. We have missing history around the 2008-2011 time period.
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
I don't know who the leader of Evil was after Taek. We have missing history around the 2008-2011 time period.

Hyde was leader in 2011, before that I'm not sure.
In the history section of the evil forums, I would like to have a list of every member of evil that was ever a part of the clan. Like a mega-roster of old members.

(but I would need help from you guys and we'd probably add to the list as people told us that they were members)