Ranking
Original Post
Suggestion: less mods
As a (relative) newbie, I've often found the number of mods shipped with the game confusing and sometimes downright annoying. A lot of mods are apparently just silly (bazookamech? airplanejoust? armsandlegs? worm_jousting? battleclub?) and in 3.06 there's somewhere around 290 mods.

Of course silly mods fit Toribash much better than most other games, but I'd suggest leaving them (or most of them) and generally-deemed-to-be-uninteresting mods out of the official releases simply in order to make it feasible for a newbie to find the so-called "good" mods. I'd rather have a few dozen interesting mods available to me right away than a few hundred, all of which I have to try to find the few dozen best ones. I can always come to the forums to pick up more to have a few games worth of fun with, after all.

Just an idea on how to improve things, do with it what you will (I'm not looking for a discussion, really). Please don't gib me if there's a good reason for the current state and/or if it's been discussed before (I couldn't manage to find anything with a bit of searching).
i've been thinkin on this 2
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
Aye, I've never even used the majority of the mods. Like with some of them, you can't even do anything much (eg cannonball.tbm), 'coz you get splattered long before.

What kind of madman would play those?
the only reason i liek it coming with a lot of mods is the fact that then u know what ones are uploaded t the server and then u can use that server if it has one of the mods in ur pack
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Just keep some good mods, and some of the better environ mods. Most of these mods are just dead weight and take up space. If you want to upload a mod to a server, just download it off the forums.

My $0.02
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
As long as there's elevator rescue and Death Olympics then I could care less about the rest. Both of them are pure sex in a mod. They're that good.
omfg I sell muzik: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=80455

<veb> I want to see me giving hampa a bj
<veb> :D
<clownhunter> http://clothing.sitesled.com/How_veb...e_is_today.rpl
only Veb and hampa can upload mods to the server so they should keep it.....also mods dont take up much space so its not a big problem
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
I think it's fine like it's now.
You want to play them, play. You don't, then delete them or don't play.
some people like different mods and stuff, eventually you will find 1 person or more for every mod, no reason to remove if someone likes them.