Ranking
Can i be in this clan again ? I'm Blobus1234 and i'm perma banned by creati0n for a stupid thing that i wont tell cause if i tell it , people be trash with me.
I saw something , when i be trash/salty , people likes me.
If i be a good boi , so i dont lie and say everything , people HATES me.
So i wanted to chack that. And thats the first reason of my perma ban(i wont tell the 2 other)
Oh and checked that with the clan vector too , they hates me now... So that thing i saw is true , so i wont be gentle by now.

Yes that long shit to just say "Please i want to be back to you guys" cause yeah , its the only clan i know that is not salty with me.

So , like i said twice , invite me back , i love you guys

Oh and that thing about "i wont be gentle by now" means that i will be neutral
Last edited by GrillePain; Oct 19, 2017 at 07:20 PM.
Everyone can see your ban reason on the first page of the ban list....

Just saying

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
I know , and i dont really know what means slurring , so if something tells me what it means , i would say if its true or not :/
-----
I have an idea that got accepted/liked by trestet/Mafia/Zwar , i will make a fan art of the clan ! All you caracters in one picture ! , so for that , i need screens of your toris , maybe in a special pose if you want (but i will draw the pose ^^) and if i have place on the picture , or maybe in another picture , i will do the allies too !
Last edited by GrillePain; Oct 19, 2017 at 08:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
F I R S T B O Y Z
Hey guys, I've finally finished configuring my new computer, and now I can play Toribash at max settings! (thanks to a GTX 1060) I do need to transfer all my replays over this PC though.
Wade: AS suck ass
Originally Posted by sidtheepic View Post
F I R S T B O Y Z
Hey guys, I've finally finished configuring my new computer, and now I can play Toribash at max settings! (thanks to a GTX 1060) I do need to transfer all my replays over this PC though.

I have an GTX 1060 in my laptop too lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Can anyone tell me how they get rid of their stress?
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Originally Posted by Zalf View Post

Sit down and just do stuff on your pc that you dont even want or need to do

Keeps me away from my thoughts
-----
Oh and what happened to Steak Master guys?
-----
Also I am still unranked in the clan does that mean I am a trial or yall forgot to put me in members
Last edited by Clint; Oct 20, 2017 at 01:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am sorry Vanish, was too tired last night and forgot to put your rank. When I am back home I put your rank.
Cant seem to figure out how to do it from the phone.

Originally Posted by Zalf View Post

Well it’s different for different people, for me I like to play toribash and drink (at the same time) to relieve my stress, Or I watch comedy movies. Just do things you enjoy I guess and it’ll take you away from all your problems momentarily but I doubt you can get rid of stress. Stress is indeed a part of life and living, everyone has it, lot of people don’t like it, but unfortunatley it’s always there sometimes is less than others, sometimes there is more than others. I hope don’t get more stress than you need to Zalf, you’re a good person that doesn’t deserve too much stress, but no one can get rid of stress.
Amitabha
Fl0w