ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by iMercyX View Post
Can anyone make a purple and white set for me for 10k ?

i cant becouse im not a texture maker,,,, i think i need texture maker
I'M EGGSCELLENT
Will the texture maker is here but I still want to know how to download the photo shop cs6 so I can be pro iam using now gimp the new version ... and I can do ur texture friday .... who want new texture pm the details
[SHIELD]|[Virus]
Need help ? Pm me :D
Originally Posted by iHunters View Post
Will the texture maker is here but I still want to know how to download the photo shop cs6 so I can be pro iam using now gimp the new version ... and I can do ur texture friday .... who want new texture pm the details

How about you buy CD PS6,,,,,if you download it will take 4GB
I'M EGGSCELLENT
Oh ok I will get the cd of it but I think my country dosent have this progrems but I will check thx ragby
[SHIELD]|[Virus]
Oh ok I will get the cd of it but I think my country dosent have this progrems but I will check thx ragby

No problem BTW who know how too crop the pic at GIMP?
I'M EGGSCELLENT
Originally Posted by R1GBY
No problem BTW who know how too crop the pic at GIMP?

will i dont know how to crop i think there is a tool for it ,,,,btw i bought the PS cs4 i get it by a C.d its good but i am learning now how to use it .. ,,,, our thread us duying right now no activity members
[SHIELD]|[Virus]
our thread us duying right now no activity members

wait what,,,, so do i know there so much member in there clan but why no1 post at Shield Thread maybe your clan need new member
I'M EGGSCELLENT
or an ally ;)
If you don't know how to crop on GIMP, try Photoshop. And so, and so. Always use different programs for good results.
Originally Posted by Aethernity View Post
or an ally ;)
If you don't know how to crop on GIMP, try Photoshop. And so, and so. Always use different programs for good results.

PhotoShop,,,,, ._. when i want download PhotoShop it take around 4 until 6 Giga Bite
I'M EGGSCELLENT
Sup allies
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!