Toribash
"If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all."

Theory, please stop shitting up this thread - feel free to tell Plus that you don't like his forum set, but at least be constructive. You're just being rude.

Hi everyone, anybody want to war?
I found it funny how a guy who i linked a request thread and totally ignored it comes to calling me out for having a "bad" signature pic. I dont give a flying poopoo what others think.
Anyways how your guys doing today. Had a long gym ses today was lots of fun after a long time.
Let's not give him too much crap for it - everyone can be a lil rude from time to time, anyway I'm doing good, what did you work on in the gym?
Had a leg workout today. Trying to get my leg better since 2months to my military service. Not good if i have half injured leg on there.
After army i hope to get back into mma and get some more fights under my name.
Damn dude, that sounds pretty awesome. I hope your leg gets better soon though, what happened to it?
I dont really know what the term is in english but i somewhat dislocated my hip. So because of that my leg had been all kind of fucked. Recovering has been painfull also
Originally Posted by Plus View Post
I dont really know what the term is in english but i somewhat dislocated my hip. So because of that my leg had been all kind of fucked. Recovering has been painfull also

Idle the term you are searching for "sprained"? It's a dumb word. Don't worry about remembering it.
I think I might be retired.
Well it was months ago so obviously feeling better. Should be pretty much heal'd now. Feels just so damn weak that annoys me. But as mayweather would say "hard work, dedication!"