Ranking
Original Post
NEW REMIX (dua lipa - New Rules)
I'm making a remix of New Rules, a song that came out awhile ago, and finally got the acapella for. i'd love some feedback on this, and any suggestions you have are greatly appreciated. thanks!

HIGHER QUALITY:
https://soundcloud.com/karbnated/hngggggg-more-drums

Programs used: Presonus studio one V3
Last edited by Karbn; Oct 9, 2017 at 03:25 PM.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Really nice start! But the drums at 0:51, i don't like them x( and that end with some kind of chiptune wave... ruins what's good in it uwu

But the beginning was really an eargasm
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/JJvmOHS.gif[/SIGPIC]
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
I don't call myself a music expert to be honest but I gotta say that this first part is way better than the original song. The beats are addictive plus it goes perfectly with the vocals.

Keep it up

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Crollex:
Thank you for the feedback! You have no idea how much I appreciate it the ending with that synth is just to remind me of the sound I want there. It won't be staying for very long :P

@spcr: thanks man, I'm glad you think so! when you say the first part is way better, what part of my remix are you referring to?

Also, I've updated the description with a much better sound quality remix on SoundCloud, I hope you enjoy
I suppose this is the first part of your remix since it's not completed I guess...that's what I meant with first part.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Ah, thank you for clarifying! I'll be working on it a little more today, so thank you I'll see what I can do with the drop, to make it sound good!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I definitely like it its smooth, its mastered well and doesn't have any overpowered areas, only thing I could think of is to add a proper drop. I'd love to hear the full version of this.