Toribash
Original Post
Replay Speed (without watching once)
Hey, I noticed this a while ago, but I've decided to make a suggestion now. I want to be able to change the speed of the replay without having to watch it through. Most people don't know how irritating this is to do (especially on long replays), but it's something that is truly frustrating. Wanting to fix the end of a long replay is tedious because I can't skip through the beginning. I want to change the speed of my replay the first time I watch it.

This works with massive replays too (eg. war_hero's massive skeet). Especially for things like the Chain Tricking event. Watching several thousand frames before you can edit your part gets tedious. Just thought I'd throw it out there c:
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
really, like, even extremely long replays are not actually that long in time count, how hard is it to alt-tab for 2 minutes?

The idea is good, but unnecessary
:^)
Me, along with many other replay makers go back through their replays and look at every little aspect over and over again until it's right. I like to get to the part I want to look at immediately, every time. For the chain tricking challenge, the person with the 32nd mod will have to wait 16 thousand frames. That's a long time for something you have to do over and over again. Even with smaller replays, I hardly think that this is unnecessary. I don't know if you know how often I edit/watch/findflaws in my own replays before I think they're right (and I know others do this).
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Tell me if i understood...
You want to load replays and change just the speed?

If so, you can use the "Load" button. It takes a few more seconds to load but it allows you to change the speed without watching then once.

Forgive me if i'm wrong.
武术
Serenity
You are dead to me