Ranking
Originally Posted by Nolanrules View Post
That law is so stupid, America is made out of immigrints. We all came from Europe or from an Native American culture. So pretty much this is racist too. Isn't America a FREE country?

I don't think it is stupid, I think it is a good law. Not everyone should be able to come here and stay illegally. It is getting crowded by immigrants. (where I live) It isn't racist because it has something to do with illegal immigrants not a specific race. They should enforce this law in all of America.
Purity Of Essence
Dynomite be real.
When most people hear "Illegal Immigrant" They think "Mexican" So yeah it is a racist thing(To a certain extent). Yeah they are stilling our jobs and stuff, but maybe it's not them that should be blamed. Blame the employer.
Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
Dynomite be real.
When most people hear "Illegal Immigrant" They think "Mexican" So yeah it is a racist thing(To a certain extent). Yeah they are stilling our jobs and stuff, but maybe it's not them that should be blamed. Blame the employer.

True, I only think about Mexicans when I hear illegal immigrant. I don't have anything against them, but especially in Hollywood, they are probably more than all the other races combined.
Purity Of Essence
@Gorman: this forces you to carry around documents proving that you immigrated legally. The policemen have no idea whether someone is an immigrant, so of course it'll lead to racial profiling.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
If I remember correctly, they can only check you if the arrest you. Which makes sense. And let's be honest, Arizona has a bad immigration problem. The only people who should be upset are illegal immigrants.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Well guys,I'm mexican and I have to tell it's not nice.
Almost everyday you can see in newspapers :
Guy got killed or hit by a car or kidnapped, while trying to gt to America.
And it just doesn't seem fair that after taking so many risks they are put into a jail to send them back here!
Besides the guys who want to go there just want to earn some money to feed theit families, no to sell drugs or invade your country.
Yeah, in Mexico were actually poor.
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
immigration politics are shit...
all around the world...
in nearly every countrie...
in austria they have to live in barracks about 1-20 years (theese barracks are 2x2~)
till they even get a greencard
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by Dynomite View Post
I don't think it is stupid, I think it is a good law. Not everyone should be able to come here and stay illegally. It is getting crowded by immigrants. (where I live) It isn't racist because it has something to do with illegal immigrants not a specific race. They should enforce this law in all of America.

It isn't racist, but it is, at best, xenophobic. But there is so much hypocrisy in the air...

The funny thing is that most "illegal immigrants" are being called that in their own original fucking land.
How can you call a Mexican an illegal immigrant when he's what's left of the Inca, Zapotec, Aztec and Mayan legacy? The legacy that was inhumanely murdered and prosecuted by Europeans who founded the USA and most other countries in the American continent.

Historically speaking and to be accurate, european descents who came from Europe are the real illegal aliens. You should acknowledge the truth.

Also:

Last edited by GenkiSudo; Dec 9, 2010 at 09:53 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi