people playing: 56, servers online: 17, games played: 143,247,565 Top Player: Lucy3

Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Dec 21, 2018   #21
Curie

Black Belt

Definitely apathy or jealousy.
To whoever stole my antidepressants, I hope you're happy.
Curie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2018   #22
mitch
NON-EXISTING!

Members Only Belt

I would say anger. Too much anger causes many problems
mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2018   #23
Sora
Legendary Troublemaker

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Liquor

I think uncertainty is the worst for a lot of people
Team Lenshu|Anime United
Sora is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2018   #24
mitch
NON-EXISTING!

Members Only Belt

I do agree with uncertainty.

I would say the worst emotions are anxiety, anger and uncertainty
mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2018   #25
Budsi
Everyone's lil sister

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: win

If I ever regret doing/feel disappointed by something, I try to counteract it by using it to do something even better that I wouldn’t have done if the bad thing never happened. This can’t apply to every situation, but it has helped me get over these feelings many times. I know that isn’t part of the question, but just thought I’d share.

I personally think greed is the worst emotion (if that counts as an emotion). I feel like greed is what has led to the majority of problems in the world.
Budsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2018   #26
Aurarian

2nd Dan Black Belt

being dogmatic has to be the worst emotion, anyone here watch Gotham? Bruce Wayne's dad saying "and if you have to choose pick happiness over the truth" he wasnt lying, most relationships end on trust, all friendships end on betrayal of sorts and all emotion's die on rage.... we all get into bad decisions from trying to know too much about the truth... You know the saying He got to close to the sun he burnt that is what being dogmatic is so yeah totally worst emotion since Ive lost good people I loved and cared about and stuff/objects and memories from it
Aurarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2018   #27
Aikido
I actually like mushu

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: DropKick

Originally Posted by Aurarian View Post
being dogmatic has to be the worst emotion, anyone here watch Gotham? Bruce Wayne's dad saying "and if you have to choose pick happiness over the truth" he wasnt lying, most relationships end on trust, all friendships end on betrayal of sorts and all emotion's die on rage.... we all get into bad decisions from trying to know too much about the truth... You know the saying He got to close to the sun he burnt that is what being dogmatic is so yeah totally worst emotion since Ive lost good people I loved and cared about and stuff/objects and memories from it

Dogmatic isn't exactly an emotion, it's more so a personality trait or just someone who's too opinionated about/with true facts.

Someone previously mentioned Fear, and then later Uncertainty. But what about the fear of uncertainty? Aka, anxiety. So many things fall under the same categories, i.e., Anxiety/Depression/Sadness/Anger/Stress.. they all intertwine with each other. kind of hard to figure which one is worse than the other if they are all equal in intensity and severity. Sure some fluctuate more than others, but I personally would have to say emotion itself is such a killer. Too much emotion, too little emotion, yet there is never an in-between.
~ The past was once the present, but the present can never be the future. ~
Mistakes don't determine your future.

You know you wanna read me

http://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic3008822_3.gif
Aikido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2018   #28
Pimp
Forumite

I have A lot of friends on 8chan Belt

Contempt
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2018   #29
Aurarian

2nd Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by Aikido View Post
Dogmatic isn't exactly an emotion, it's more so a personality trait or just someone who's too opinionated about/with true facts.

Someone previously mentioned Fear, and then later Uncertainty. But what about the fear of uncertainty? Aka, anxiety. So many things fall under the same categories, i.e., Anxiety/Depression/Sadness/Anger/Stress.. they all intertwine with each other. kind of hard to figure which one is worse than the other if they are all equal in intensity and severity. Sure some fluctuate more than others, but I personally would have to say emotion itself is such a killer. Too much emotion, too little emotion, yet there is never an in-between.

Ai? jesus aikido = mad scientist?
Aurarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2018   #30
Fox
Polly Wants A Cracker

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Pyramid

Love for sure. Love makes you oblivious and careless. We all want it, which can cause jealousy among other emotions and will cause you to make some really stupid mistakes. But it’s a two sided coin, its very important to love something in life as you’d probably lose your mind if you didn’t.

i will miss you ocean
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote