Ranking
Originally Posted by bumbbat View Post
Then came xbox 360 which changed my life.?

You got an xbox when it first came out?

What games did you play on the advance?
Fma05,for me most educative games seems quite boring. not all,just some,most of them are just texts with few questions.
once i played Mickey Safari Letterland,basically the game dont have any difficult thing to make it more fun...
The controller pic you posted seems familiar to me,i remember something similar from somewhere....

Bumbbat: could you tell me more old games you played?
Also,as you said about gameboy,i am almost finishing FireRed/LeafGreen(pokémon from GBA),i guess there is only one gym left.
only games i played on classic xbox was some that comes with an dvd with some games (most of them are 2D platform shooters),TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles and Driv3r(also bought on ps2).

I am also close to finish 100%(full levels and all ermeral chaos) sonic triology(already finished 1 and 3,im on last level of the 2),once i finished but it was just the levels,no emerald or much pontuation.
Last edited by victortb; Oct 6, 2016 at 11:59 PM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
No i didn't get the xbox360 on the release cuz i was only 2 months old when it came out XD

On the advance i remember playing pokemon emerald,Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and moral kombat deadly alliance

as for the xbox classic i played:Counter strike,crazy taxi,i think some fifa or pes i cant remember,mortal kombat armageddon and shaolin monks and dats it
I am,but not sure about the others.
other than that,imo you seems fine. Added.
welp,have you finished shaolin monks?
-----
I'll add later when i get on pc,doing this on mouse is such a pain.
Last edited by victortb; Oct 25, 2016 at 10:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well yea i think i finished it like 5 times XD i even replayed it a few months ago using a ps2 emu
Battle with Shao Kahn was a pain in the ass, even with 2 players i needed almost 2 weeks to finish it.
He aways uses the same powers and attacks, but in any way he is hard as hell, he don't have the the "get back"/"attack canceled" after receiving a hit, damage that he causes is the worst part of this all.
I think it took me like a week aswell with my brother,we tried everything from dodging to defensive but we couldnt defeat him...
Ikr Victortb.

I think there was something in the game like (you can only defeat Shao Kahn with Liu Kang), i mean Shao Kahn is really hard to defeat in all MK Series, i've only defeated him with Raiden, Johnny Cage and Liu Kang, yeah

After a long time, i'm playing with the controller again, man, it feels strange and so different now, i'm so bad that i can't even aim right, the aim is too fast.

Please, i need tips.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
It seems that Shao Kahn has an bigger area of attack(his attacks can reach longer distances than other characters).

FMA, if you mean about fps games, id say that just practice again can solve the problem.
For each shotting game the aim-ing has an certain difference,even if it is a small one).
Also, take a look at the game controller configurations, some games has an "reverse aiming": you turn the R-joystick up, and the aim goes down, It's pretty annoying in some games.
-
Also, i used to be an self-challenger, but i never beated Shao Kahn with other character tham Sub-Zero(except in Mk:Armageddon, that i beated Shao Kahn and Blaze with Onaga and Scorpion).
-----
Tbh in MK:A Shao Kahn is kinda easy, even on hard
Last edited by victortb; Nov 6, 2016 at 10:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump