Toribash
Original Post
buying sig 1000-2000 depening on skill
KK then, I got the sig I was looking for... tis ended
Last edited by Mosier; Jun 29, 2007 at 01:09 AM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Re: buying sig 1000-2000 depening on skill
Lol wow, that was fast... I wasnt expecting anything for at least a day or two

Nice start, but IMO its kinda blurry, like it cam from a painting, and I dunno, I guess when its coming to battles... I should probably have been specific. The three time periods I would like are either the Roman/spartan era, the Medieval era, and the modern/futuristic era

very nice job though, I think its cool
heres a futuristic sig I send you some variations if you want i can edit the color of make the background brighter.

If you decide that you want this sig tell me and i will remove the anti rip and add a higher res version.
Text can change also just tell me if your intrested.
Last edited by house_Fly; Jun 12, 2007 at 08:20 AM.
WOW!! I love the Sig with the first knight on it

I think that you would win this, if you can do 3 things

1. If you could put MOSIER somewhere on the left side of the sig in a cool font

2. If you could put the knight on the right side in some sort of pose where it looks like he is going to fight... Basically have him with his sword drawn out and him in a "ready to fight" position

3. I kinda liked the background of the one that you had in your shop a little bit more... If you can use some kind of variant to that design, then that would be cool

If so, It would be perfect... I will probably send you a VERY GENEROUS amount of 1500 credits when I give the final check, and I approve it... Thx a lot
Last edited by Mosier; Jun 13, 2007 at 12:32 AM.
WOW!! I love the Sig with the first knight on it

I think that you would win this, if you can do 3 things

1. If you could put MOSIER somewhere on the left side of the sig in a cool font

(+) Thats easy and I will do that

2. If you could put the knight on the right side in some sort of pose where it looks like he is going to fight... Basically have him with his sword drawn out and him in a "ready to fight" position

(+) That would involve making an Entirely new sig and using a new render so I guess Ill go find another picture to use..

3. I kinda liked the background of the one that you had in your shop a little bit more... If you can use some kind of variant to that design, then that would be cool

(+) Ditto, Im desperate so Ill make a new one these sigs will go to my other shop and put up as a demo.

If so, It would be perfect... I will probably send you a VERY GENEROUS amount of 1500 credits when I give the final check, and I approve it... Thx a lot
well lol... As cevius said in your shop, you are going to have to work really hard to get to 20,000 credits :P

but thx for this still