Ranking
Original Post
Purchase of TC
heres the thing..

100K TC gives full thypon..

Typhon reqs. 5000 Qi. to buy at the shop

Will i be able to use those items i get, with this offer. or will i have to wait till ive played like +4000 games?
[Urban]|OLDA
Yes u will.
Other wise they would of put a notification in the forum.
[05:39] [√]╒ace: This coffee taste like anus
ok great thanks..

an other question..

when i bought the 250K with full texture.. i got the textures.. but i cant trade any of them.. will i be able to trade some of these items.?
[Urban]|OLDA
Textures cannot be traded.

EDIT: Oops. I read it wrong.

Yes, you will be able to trade it to people, but the QI restrictions apply.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.
There is no way to trade textures. Gman80, a nabi employee, said that it was not allowed.
Last edited by Lapsus; Jul 5, 2008 at 11:32 PM.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
well, aaronsasori, hampa's assistant told me it is possible to trade textures, but very unlikely that a developer will help send them. then juntalis told me that Rabi could send them. idk really. but anyways, i got typhon from toriexchange and it works fine so i dont think the Qi is required from any source other than torishop.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by TIEBASHER View Post
well, aaronsasori, hampa's assistant told me it is possible to trade textures, but very unlikely that a developer will help send them. then juntalis told me that Rabi could send them. idk really. but anyways, i got typhon from toriexchange and it works fine so i dont think the Qi is required from any source other than torishop.

Texture trading basically screws up the system a little bit. It isn't done.
And yeah you get it anyway, same with demon text last time...
Originally Posted by eyCoco View Post
heres the thing..

100K TC gives full thypon..

Typhon reqs. 5000 Qi. to buy at the shop

Will i be able to use those items i get, with this offer. or will i have to wait till ive played like +4000 games?

You can use it. If someone who's a white belt has Demon Force, he can use it.

Textures are non-tradeable items. Admins WILL NOT trade them, but they have the powers to do so.