ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Apprehensive Walrus... Again!
Ok, so I haven't done one of these in ages, so I think it's about time. The walri will arrive shortly, and with them comes the party.

6 replays.

aikidoaction - Epic save in sambo. I went into a server where a bunch of people I knew were, and I started playing. The mod was sambo, and since I never play anything but wushu very much anymore, I assumed it was aikido because of the distance. Anyway, it turns out the mode was sambo.

headkicktospin - I was just fooling around in single player, when I made this. I flip myself up with my hand, and then kick ukes head off, and fall to the ground spinning. Pretty cool.

improvftw - I was in wushu with MrNinja, and I started improvising and this was the result. Now it's one of my regular moves.

kick250 - No clue why I named it this. Anyway, it's a nice headkick.

DMrecord - This one is exceptional. 19 flawless dismembers. I tried to enter it as a record, but didn't get many responses.

epiczombiecap - I started playing kickbox one day, messed up my starter, and this guy ripped my arm off. since there was no way to continue the fight besides using my arm to hold us together, I did.

Yeah, so...

Watch 'em, and rate 'em!
Hope you enjoy.
Last edited by Vigilante; Oct 26, 2008 at 07:16 PM.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Nice! especially the fights with mrNinja.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
lol I loved the improv! Mr.Ninja's head was moving so slowly and he was like shitgottacatchitgotttacatchiiitttFUCK.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
Hey look, I am posting :O

The zombie decap hax was awesome
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
0kick250 won my heart.
Also, flawless record is flawless.

^_^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]