CnC is Appreciated

[M]-MadMan
[OS]-OneShot
[WUT]-Crazy

My best replays for now is:
AKA-[M] [Rabius Parabius]
AKA-[M] [Puf in Duf]
AKA-[M] [GForce U.P1]
AKA-[OS] [SplitCap U.P] (All in the first page)

-----
-----
Attached Files
AKA-[M] [3 Fast 2 Slow].rpl (170.5 KB, 3 views)
AKA-[M] [A long Time].rpl (161.4 KB, 3 views)
AKA-[M] [Only 3].rpl (185.6 KB, 1 views)
AKA-[M] [U.C.S.M].rpl (179.2 KB, 3 views)
AKA-[OS] [IDK].rpl (93.0 KB, 3 views)
AKA-[M] [T.H.W.T.B].rpl (157.2 KB, 2 views)
AKA-[OS] [SplitCap U.P].rpl (107.0 KB, 5 views)
AKA-[WUT] [Crazy Skeets].rpl (186.6 KB, 6 views)
AKA-[M] [2 Again].rpl (131.3 KB, 3 views)
AKA-[M] [Lazy and Crazy].rpl (186.2 KB, 4 views)
AKA-[OS] [Damn, my foot]].rpl (60.9 KB, 1 views)
AKA-[M] [DafukIsThis].rpl (94.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Arakata; Sep 17, 2015 at 11:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
is my best replays i guess
-----
-----
Attached Files
AKA-[M] [GForce U.P1].rpl (180.9 KB, 6 views)
AKA-[M] [Puf in Duf].rpl (205.1 KB, 4 views)
AKA-[M] [Rabius Parabius].rpl (139.9 KB, 5 views)
AKA-[M] [Power Is The Key].rpl (150.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Arakata; Sep 17, 2015 at 11:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well lol there is way to much to cnc, when you upload do it one or two every a few days if not ppl feels kinda lazy to cnc
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
yeah what onsla said.
Upload one replay at a time, then you might start getting CnC

AKA-[M] [Rabius Parabius].rpl : well the boom hit was amazing, getting the split and decap, maybe you could work on making more fluid startes with some spins and stuff just to make it look ever better
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Humm.... ok thanks and ok, i will upl one replay at the time (f#!$@:$ lazy guys) Joke
Hiya Ara, I'm here to cnc your replays. I'm not going to pull any punches because I find people learn better if criticism isn't sugar-coated.

G.ForceU.P1:

Is wasn't a fan of this one tbh, because an opener should be used to show off your style and get some nice momentum as well. Your opener was really wonky and too much relax, keep the little things in mind when starting a replay as it can save you later on.

since you had no momentum from the original opener, your transition towards the decap had very little speed to it. The decap was nice, but still you need to try and have a consistent flow (or try to at least) so you can carry the momentum throughout the whole replay while still looking powerful.

The rest of the dms were decent, but the glaring fault in the replay would be the opener. Just remember to work on the smoothness or flow and you'll be surprised how easy it is to dm. Plus the replay will look 100x better.

Puf in Duf (it should be Puf N' Duf :P):

this one has the same problems as the previously replay unfortunately. The replay itself starts off pretty weak, but progressively gets better as the replay continues with the dms and whatnot. You need to realize that the opener is one of the most important aspects of any replay as it is the time to show your style off and start the viewer off on a fresh note. If an opener is slow it might bore the viewer, and we want our viewers to enjoy our work.

Nice job keeping the replay pretty clean though!

Again, dm's pretty good. Flow and fluidity, not so much.

Rabius Parabius: ^

But, that combo is really cool very nice ideas flowing in this replay. A little work on movement and I can see you putting these cool combos into some really killer replays. Its nice you don't go for the standard things in these replays. I notice that you are either using too much hold or too much relax, its important to find a balance between the two that suits your desired style of replay making, but you seem to be a bit wishy washy and can't decide. I would suggest thinking about the style you want to go for and the movements will work themselves out. Eventually.

You also got some nice poses in all of your replays, gj on that.

Power is the key:

This one was my favourite from you to be quite honest. You started out with a questionable set of actions, but you transitioned quite nicely into the punch and the dms that came thereafter.

You seem to have shown your style the most in this replay, so whenever you try and make a replay see if you can emulate the same vibes that you made in this replay. The kicks and stuff can be placed better, but again nice ideas just they are not executed well (but ideas>execution imo, so you just need to work on your general movements which aren't too bad for someone who joined just this year).

Transition to pose here was very well done in comparison to your other replays, and so was the pose.

All in all, I'm sure you get the general message that I'm trying to say here. You have some work to do, but you need to just play around with your tori more so you can get a better understanding of what to do. Still, pretty good for a black belt.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/