Toribash
Original Post
Market Squad Default Usertitle
Good day fellow artists :)

The Market Squad would like to get rid of the current Market Squad Usertitle. It's not bad, but a bit outdated. If you forgot how it looks like, take a glance at my UT.

We're looking for a green Usertitle picture, preferably something that matches the dark green name. Max size is 150x40, although 150x30 is preferred. Additionally, we'd like you to include a Squid.

Tell us if you're working on it and post WIPs in this thread. Our budget is up to 100k.

No art style given, do whatever you prefer.

To sum it up: only requirements are green and not bigger than 150x40. Something with a squid is preferred. 100k Budget.
Last edited by Krong; Jul 2, 2018 at 10:03 AM.
also: any artist that makes a usertitle that I find cool will receive either a free usertitle change or a 40k TC payment just for being a cool dude.
Oh Boi, this is definately going to be fun

Work in Progress

Last edited by Pixelate; Jul 12, 2018 at 05:08 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
started right now
-----

wip 1, sorry 150x40 because i wanna make an idea and needs height

-----

better colors now

-----

finished

-----

fixed the cart a bit

-----

also it can be like this

btw, tell me if there is a change or something u want
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Jul 12, 2018 at 12:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
pixie: very nice idea! I don't have much to say to it since it's a WIP other than it looking really dull right now, which will probably change once you add bubbles to it.

00Assassin00: The squid looks a bit odd to me, the tentacles look really thick, can you change that a bit?

Apathetic User
What are the thoughts on animated usertitles and what are the file size restrictions on gif usertitles
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
What are the thoughts on animated usertitles and what are the file size restrictions on gif usertitles

animated usertitles are fine as long as the filesize isn't massive

Apathetic User

better?

want more tentacles?
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Jul 12, 2018 at 12:52 PM.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.