Ranking
Pls if anyone is getting on tell me when and what server
[The War Master of VoC]
wont be able to play for like 7 hours :P, and Guys the IRC chat room for Vocation still sin't working for me can someone else check it out just so i know it's my problem or it's not working with everyone thanks.
For me every IRC room doesnt work, so i think its just whole toribash problem...
/offtopic invade (yay)
If you want to access toribash irc, you'll have to get a client, e.g. icechat
also, hi
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Hello just got back from a few days break and you're our new clan allies (Blast) I just wanted to introduce myself and stuff haha

My names lewis and I've been in a clan with you before Dv I think it was a polish clan then metal, I might be wrong though, I'm 10th dan and I've never brought qi ever! I'm just crap at the game in general :P

I hope to meet you ingame and maybe fight chat and have a good time I'll be looking forward to seeing how you progress!
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
Yes, im pretty sure we was in same clan... i even have you in friend list so, we must know each other
Sure we will fight, ill just finish my job, about one or two hours... and i can go ingame, maybe ill join for a moment now :3
Originally Posted by WrRrRrRrR View Post
Hmm guys i'm unable to war. Soo i wish you luck and stuff.
Have gay sex lub or something like that.
(why? my mause is doing dubble click instead of normal clicks
and it's mause foult i check it . soo ya maybve i will be able to maybe not)
Anyway good luck kick some asses or pound ekhkkkehkmmmm......
Have fun :3

Holy shit, the gay sex club is getting bigger! I want to be a member, however my girlfriend doesn't let me get it

Originally Posted by DvSpl View Post
So true... maybe weekend will not be that busy, so we can war

We should try to get to the top 10th this weekend. I will be connected all weekend, if you need people to fight just look for me or PM me
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
Hey dear VoC, so... we will try to do war tommorow, here's our new recruitment center <3
Recruiting