Ranking
Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
C'mon nubs, step it up! None of these works are worth half the reward price xD

100k mayn!

-

As a Hunter X Hunter veteran, I will see if I can do this.

Sorry if my work isn't "13Chillz", I try my best on these requests.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Who is 13chillz?
What??I thought he is famous enough
Well its not a chat room
Srry admins
-My DeviantArt-
-Bad80-
@FruitCandy: There is no deadline; however, if my heart get's sold on a head texture, I'm buying it. So if yours isn't in when that happens... :x!

@Bad80: 13chillz is a famous artist. However please refrain from chatting here. Thank you
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post

Fantastic job taking a different approach.

Seems we have another final entry. Now, we have Turtle, Veoo, and potentially FruitCandy? left before I can render any final decisions. If someone else has a WIP let me know so I don't close the thread or make any decisions before I get to see your entry.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
i wanna try it, but too lazy..
uhm, if i ever do get around to it, would you still buy it if you like it?
i mean after you've already chosen one from this request, would you still be interested?
because i have a knack of making most of my heads free :v
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
i wanna try it, but too lazy..
uhm, if i ever do get around to it, would you still buy it if you like it?
i mean after you've already chosen one from this request, would you still be interested?
because i have a knack of making most of my heads free :v

By all means you're more than welcome to. Price would probably be negotiable.

Additionally: one of the more recent entries to this request decided to make their artwork free and gave it to anybody who wants it. So in light of that situation, there might be like 100 billion Meruems running away. Not only does that mean hopefully the one chosen is super special, but I may have to try to buy other entries just to ensure I don't feel completely unoriginal. So I guess that's good news for contestants.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Just a really rough sketch, going to work a ton on the face because he looks nothing like the character. Just threw some dark spots for shading but nothing too much just yet. Had to do this later than usual due to some headaches I have been having lately throughout the day.
I am just an icon livin'