ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R] Old man head, preferably of Asian ethnicity
I've really been wanting a face that would not only go well with the Santa clause facial hair, but would also fit the style of an old Asian Kung-Fu master theme that I am trying to put together.

For reference, I really like the style of this face . Unfortunately it was sold to someone else :S.

I am willing to pay up to 30k TC and I will only be paying with TC
Originally Posted by Stuur View Post
Thanks! I look forward to seeing it!

Ok, I've been busy all day so I'm just now starting it.

First WIP. Just started, about 5 mins in - still got a long way to go. This is preshading, precoloring and preprocessing. This is just a little confirmation for you that I'm actually doing your request.

WIP 1

Last edited by BoredFighter; Jul 17, 2016 at 07:03 AM.
Finished.

Flats

GIMP Previews

It took a while, but I finished your request. I made an old asian man, a hidden karate master.

In the first version, I saw potential. This old man is an obvious master of the martial arts, but something was missing. I decided I'd create a second version with a decorative headband - a way to symbolize his karate prowess...
and hide that receding hairline of his! And don't worry, both of them come together, so it'll be up to you to decide which one you want to use.

And now, I await your input. Do you like it? Do you hate it? Perfect head? Needs a few changes? Whatever it may be, I enjoyed making this head and I hope you enjoy the head, too.
Last edited by BoredFighter; Jul 17, 2016 at 09:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I love it! All I ask is a couple changes to the bandanna. I would like that the dots on the bandanna be removed, The primary color be cobra red, with the secondary color being white, and lastly the middle emblem be: 乘冪

Thanks again for your work, this is the first time I've used the forums to buy something. I will definitely be using it again in the future.
Originally Posted by Stuur View Post
I love it! All I ask is a couple changes to the bandanna. I would like that the dots on the bandanna be removed, The primary color be cobra red, with the secondary color being white, and lastly the middle emblem be: 乘冪

Thanks again for your work, this is the first time I've used the forums to buy something. I will definitely be using it again in the future.

Awesome! I'm glad you like the head!

I'll get those changes made for you as soon as I can!

I'm currently not home right now, so it might be a few hours before I can get that done, but I'll get on that as soon as I get home!
I will actually have to head out to work soon , luckily it i s a short day for me so i will be on if 5-6 hours. I'll pm you and hopefully we can finalize everything or find a time that works if you're not available.
I fixed the bandana to Cobra and white and added the new symbol.

Flat

GIMP Preview

I will still throw in the white bandana since I have it, so in total you'd get three variants of this head.

3 Variants

If you're interested in purchasing these heads, feel free to PM me and we will discuss there.

Thank you for the request, it was quite a fun way to brush up on my face drawing skills!