Toribash
It's ok. We didn't do much anyways. just warring and posting as you can see. How are you Quack?
NO TITLE
Ok so i'm pretty much done with Borderlands 3 and basically my opinion of it is that it's super buggy and i can't believe they released the game in the state that it's in, loads of glitches already found, consistent problems with audio and pre rendered cut scenes plus they coulda' done a bit more with the weapons in terms of creativity, wouldn't recommend buying it at all but if you'd like to i'd wait until all the dlc and stuff is out, hopefully by then all the bugs would have been fixed.Very disappointing :c
Well I know that borderlands is produced by the some company that produces both the NBA 2K series and the WWE 2K series.

Sony is offering refunds to any WWE buyers because of how bad the game is and the bugs on it and alot of people call the NBA 2K game an absolute disappointment. Seems like this year they haven't wanted to compete.
I feel like Borderlands 3 is gonna fall on the same path No Man's Sky did, on release it was shit, all the hype led up to disappointment. after it got reworked and fixed alot it basically then delivers what it promises, imo Borderlands 3 is a great game, it's just that it has shit tonsa game breaking bugs.
Living life, loving life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Discord: Sunther#1111
How long has it been since we applied for official? 2 weeks?
Living life, loving life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Discord: Sunther#1111
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
It's ok. We didn't do much anyways. just warring and posting as you can see. How are you Quack?

That's good man, keeping active is important.
But yeah I'm good, been hectic at work.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by ItsSunther View Post
How long has it been since we applied for official? 2 weeks?

Haha 2? 4 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by Quack View Post
That's good man, keeping active is important.
But yeah I'm good, been hectic at work.

What's your work by the way?
NO TITLE