Toribash
Thanks, guys
Still worshiping speed. I think I need to practice my reactions to hits and KO's but tell me what you think. Any critique is heavily cherished.
Attached Files
Spar Rajere nUber.rpl (762.9 KB, 59 views)
PM me with any and all questions
Hatter in the spar with swex what is the mod and gravity because it seems changed and for

Rajere's spar very good indeed but maybe go defensive sometimes? and evade some punches and kicks..But still good job 10/10 Good Job And Im gonna wait for more.

Hope you get better soon in mods!
Risk, no
Thanks. They're both in xspar.tbm I believe.
If you're ever curious, you can open a replay with notepad and see all options together with some fancy numbers.
New spar, new moves. I'd appreciate any critique
Attached Files
Spar Kiza RuNNN.rpl (698.2 KB, 48 views)
Sup guiiiiiiis \o/ Finally back from what feels like months of no sparring (Probably some weeks really) and I'm pretty sure my style has changed. Idk, you judge.
I'm not sure if I should rebuild my speed or focus on improving my flow.
Cnc is more appreciated then ever.

First replay has a mod which I included at the bottom. There's a chance you already have it though.

Second replay was edited by Chazer from the K.O. impact.
Attached Files
Spar FistofLife Cacs.rpl (1.07 MB, 27 views)
Spar Chazer ShroomLuv-Edit.rpl (689.7 KB, 25 views)
barspar_noweapons.tbm (22.2 KB, 19 views)
Thanks Chaz
Got a better spar for whoever watches my shit o/ I also know there's some cynical people lurking out there ;o bring dem opinions please.
Attached Files
Spar Fatulbrown Shshsha.rpl (844.8 KB, 36 views)
Chazer is dem Cynical ;)

Well Hatt, First this replay is good man. You spinning like a hurrican, your style how you do it is unique- thats a good thing. Personally its not my favorite way to perfom a whole spar. Sure 1-2 times is keWl. but.. you know what i mean.

Your close misses with the attacks are really good, doesnt looked to much forced to miss. the ko was a bit weird =) totally on purpose.

8/10 i would say.
also a good job from fatul, you both together acting good

Greetings
Chaz
the opener was pretty sweetles, but I gotta agree with chaz, using the same twist over and over again gets a little boring after a while, tho I do it too so I can't complain I suppose. thinking that launch set up at 1210 could have been a totes spin kick but seemed kinda wasted. now from what I've seen of your spars there's not any actual fighting, like in this one. it's just a bunch of missed hits till one of you decides to actually kick the other in the face. I suppose for the most part spars nowadays don't meet that expectation of high fast paced action fighty whatever, with a few exceptions, and it's mostly just punch fall away recover kick repeat, but I feel that if you tweaked some things, you'd be able to strike the other person without ruining your flow what the fuck am i even saying anymore.

gj flow well you neat/10
I came here to laugh at you