Ranking
Touretto.
Your application is in discussion.

Ihab7
Your application is also being discussed.

Sorry for being so late on this. I wish you both the best of luck.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
So it's been two months since my first application without a judgment, so I will just take that as a "Try again.".

1.) What do you have to offer WAPOW? My devotion to only one clan. I do not have an alternate account, and hate clan hopping with a passion. My thirst for knowledge in Toribash exceeds expectations. Therefore, I am always ready to learn how to play the game better every day. My skill, and yes, I know people try to sound more skilled than what they really are, but this one is true, damn it! Above all, my ability to have fun playing rather than being competitive all the time.

2.) What is your favorite mod? My favorite mod is probably Aikidobigdojo.

3.) How often do you play? I play very often. I usually take about two weeks off every few months so that the game doesn't get stale. Other than that, I'm on for about twelve hours a day until college comes around.

4.) Do you post regularly on the forums? I don't know if it means much but my post count went from 1 to 18 within four days. I would be at about 25-30, but I guess a lot of my posts were deleted for being too short. I have kept to my word from the last application, I have been more forum active.

5.) Do you check and respond to your private messages? Yes. I still check them and respond to them every day. That is, if I ever have any to do so.

6.) My Toribash experience: When I first started Toribash, I played within a certain group of friends because I thought that it costed money to play with people all over the world. I found out that it costed absolutely nothing, and played the hell out of twinswords. Later, I met RRDube420, who at the time was co-leader of the clan "Uzumaki". He let me in for my determination and taught me almost everything he knows, and we dominated the twinswords server. When it got boring, we created the clan "Flaming-Infinity". We based the clan on Mushu and Aikidobigdojo, and became good at those two mods. We realized that we were not cut out to be leaders yet, and had hopes of joining WAPOW, and well, here I am.

I do have Discord, and have even done voice chats with several members. A lot of your members know me, and approve of my skill and determination. I hope to get more approval through this application because I worked my ass off with this one. Lol!

My actual name is Dylan Turner. I am 19 and will be 20 in three months. My hobbies have changed a little bit. I now enjoy 3D printing 28 mm figurines, that can be used for tabletop gaming and/or decoration. I enjoy watching baseball, but I won't go on about that with an army of gamers. I also collect replica wands from the Harry Potter movie franchise.

I hope that you read this and enjoyed reading. Bye!

Oh, wait one more thing:

WAPOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Dylan4000; Jun 29, 2016 at 02:13 AM.
Dylan4000
Your application is being discussed by the Council. Good luck.

(Side note: I like the fact that you've tried to become forum active. P.S. Posts in the Clans board don't count towards your post count.)
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Originally Posted by Seth93z View Post
Dylan4000
Your application is being discussed by the Council. Good luck.

(Side note: I like the fact that you've tried to become forum active. P.S. Posts in the Clans board don't count towards your post count.)

Thank you, Sir.
Fluxorious

Accepted welcome to the fam, ba blam ba blam
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hello my name is Travem.
im a orange.
What do you have to offer WAPOW? Friendlyness and help in wars

What's you favorite mod? Aikido

How often do you play? once a day or every second day

Do you post regularly in forums? Yes, i try to post everyday.

Do you check and respond to your PMs? Whenever i get i respond asap.

Tell us about your Toribash experience. Well i just started the game, but i am loving it so far, the players i play against are very talkative nor are they friendly.

About my outside life: I play a lot of sports like tennis and i also compete in chess games online and at school, im 17 and i live in RSA.
I also like going to the cinema with friends.

WAPOW!
Last edited by Travem; Jul 2, 2016 at 03:30 PM.
Hi Im Travem :)
denied terrible app and not enough experience
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Guess who's back

Welp this is me reapply to join wapow, where do i start on selling myself. I am literal cancer and no one likes me. I enjoy watching anime and talking weabo stuff with Seth. I literally wake up every morning and drink a pint of bleach to try to kill the cancer inside of me but Seth keeps on reviving me and now im his slave. And dont get me started on what flow does to me in private. He secretly tickles my pickle and i dont appreciate it :/

But on a serious note, whats up yall of WAPOW its me reapplying to get back into the clan. I left because i wasnt into toribash that much, but now im getting back into it and would like to join back with the cancer. I enjoy long walks on the beach and lifting people in ABD. I also enjoy going around asking people if they would like to tickle my bum bum. I assume you guys need me to follow what the guidelines say so my favorite mods are xspar and aikidobigdojo. I play regularly now again, mostly an hour or 2 a day. I do post regularly on the forums, and i also am a very very very active user on the WAPOW discord.

Fiddles Toribash Experience

I've never ever been reported so much times for calling one of my friends the n-word and not even the literal one. I swear the community that i don't hang out with is literally testicular cancer. It makes me cringe when i see the reports nowadays. But non the less i've met alot of great people that i have made friends with and still am friends with 3 years later into my toribash career. To me i've been almost everything, a dueler, bet-server hoster, parkourer, tricker, and everything else inbetween, so i have much experience with mostly everything about this community and its literal cancer, but the cancer that i enjoy. Like a stagnant tumor XD. But enough with my experience lets move on.

Anywho, that shall be it for my reapplication, hope i get in and dont forget you mugs =============>WAPOW!

WAPOW!

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you