Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Different leaderboards in Matchmaking for the three mod types
The new matchmaking system is good in all but would it be better if there where 3 leaderboards and more mods one leaderboard for kicking another one for grappling and another one for striking.With 3 leaderboards people who only like kicking or only like striking ,grappling would not have to play the other mods vs playstyles that they don't like and get mad over making the community less toxic and making matchmaking much more desirable.

Grappling mods :aikidobigdojo aikido greykido

kicking mods : lenshu erthtk etcetera

Striking mods : ninjutsu etcetera (Real Tori Boxing maybe )

i think a change like this will make the community much calmer and would not force people to play the 2 kicking mods to 1 grappling mod (they tried to add striking but it just turned into people kicking each other) and with a ranking system like this where the mods are separated with just be more enjoyable.People are leaving this game because it is not enjoyable to them and with a change like this i feel like people would be happier.

Ps:this might sound like a stupid idea but i would like to see more people come to this game and less people leave.it might be stupid but i think it might be a good think to try.
Last edited by Slau; May 16, 2017 at 11:22 PM. Reason: changed prefix, less obscure title