Ranking
I'm only following Barclays and LigaBBVA atm. I'm going to follow germany next season. lol
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
i have a T-shirt form when the German international team came to Australia to verse each other. was signed by a few players from both teams(mostly german players).

i only follow Barclay premier league and the italian league.

GO INTER! :O

and thats a shame kicks i would have thought Chelsea would win that.
One of the penalties awarded was not fucking fair. :|

I think it was Chicharito who tripped accidentally on one of the defending while he was doing some fancy dribbling. The defender was innocently standing there. Penalty awarded. what a dick referee >:|

It was a really good match for Chelsea and Man U.
Gotkicks2
Recent Sports news:

Arsenal vs Tottenham : 5 - 2
Chelsea vs Bolton : 3 - 0
Man City vs Blackburn : 3 - 0
Man United vs Norwich : 2 - 1

Next matches

Arsenal vs Liverpool - Must watch!
Westbrom vs Chelsea
Gotkicks2
Today the German team plays against France. Like 50% ppl of the usual German team don't play so probably the German team will lose.
Chelsea's better...Rivalry with Arsenal...You're going down sub...
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Chelsea is in their dark times. Fernando Torres is not doing so well too. But still Chelsea is my favorite team.
Gotkicks2
Originally Posted by Gotkicks2 View Post
Chelsea is in their dark times. Fernando Torres is not doing so well too. But still Chelsea is my favorite team.

Mhm, I have a feeling Arsenal will win this one, Chelsea haven't been doing well this whole year if you ask me.
-----
I also went to the Australia VS Saudi Arabia match on Wednesday, Australia raped them 4-1 or 5-2, can't remember, quite a boring match until the last 15-20 minutes, that was when Australia kicked all of their goals lol.
Last edited by Lynx; Mar 2, 2012 at 08:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump