ES Recruitment Drive
Sweet replays, mate. Final Boomshit was the best of the bunch. I did not like Dust pan, you were on the ground too much. And Notsofast looks cool but it glitches for me ( not much, just a little bit.)
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Great replays and nice spinning on the final boomhit
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?
spry, stop being so good.
that last boom in the first replay was sex in all meanings.
the second one i wasint crazy about, it was alittle sloppy compared to the other two.
the last one was pretty good, but alittle bit grabby.
over all, i give you 9/10, keep it up.
oh yeah
well thanks for the comments but can someone tell me where to improve on because i think my replays lack something
Attached Files
Spry-Slightly slow.rpl (172.7 KB, 13 views)
I think I know what you mean. There is a gap in the flow, it takes too long to dismember the leg, I think. But else it's great. Make more
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
I think I know what you mean. There is a gap in the flow, it takes too long to dismember the leg, I think. But else it's great. Make more

what he said. it looks like you realised you could dismember the leg some time and were like 'oh shi-'
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post

ok

here
Attached Files
Spry-Gust.rpl (258.7 KB, 11 views)
Destructive replay There was another gap though, but it was less bad. Great job, mate.
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
well thanks for the comments but can someone tell me where to improve on because i think my replays lack something

well if u want to no wat ur doing thiz is just a gez and maybe a litle true i dk wel any wat some timez in beetween ur moves i can see where u just prezz space and not try to make a pose and then like 10 to 15 frames after ull end with a killer pose try walking and or running and then do a super great pimp pose other than that man u r a #@$!ing move god.

rock out

[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs