Ranking
I will start making some.
Last edited by tortele; May 26, 2008 at 01:53 AM.
ayylmaos are real
ok only problem is those templates that youve made have only pics on them right? thats what i think anyways how do i get my own pics on??!!
i can do my head but not anything else
Originally Posted by bloody4617 View Post
ok only problem is those templates that youve made have only pics on them right? thats what i think anyways how do i get my own pics on??!!
i can do my head but not anything else

what you do is, download those templates, get yourself an editting program like paint or GIMP. Then open the template you want to work on. Then you get to work on drawing any images you want on those templates.

Once youre done make sure it is 128x128 then upload your template. And voila you have a texture
..|.,
U1V1
Great, this will help me a lot as I'm planning to make a texture set.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

Thanks a million, mate. I might make heads to make some TC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud Member of [Inq] - 4th Dan
Creat the full body textures, so:
l_biceps.tga
l_triceps.tga
r_hand.tga
r_thigh.tga
save them all as .tga

Then create a new folder in your C:/Program Files/Toribash 3.3/Custom/
Name that new folder "TEST" for example

Then put all those .tga files you want to see in that custom Folder, start Toribash
there type /lp 0 TEST
now the txtures youput i nthe TEST folder in Custom should appear at Tori.
You can type /lp 1 TEST to make them appear at Uke.

You also can put the textures you made in your Custom Folder (so "hulin") search for it.
Then you will see the textures at you everytime you play, but no1 else can see if you havent uplaodet them jet =)
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced