Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] My Second Tron Set
Hey, this is the second version of my gold tron set.. this is a better one though, this has a little more detail and imma upload the pictures.. when im done i will upload the rest.. ive done the head and legs so far Hope you peepz like it..

just remember, i have not cropped these ones, if it isnt big enough (no thats not what she said ;) ) then just zoom in please?

Hope you guys like the upgraded red version.. check out the legs.. and the head! they have glow and they are a little edited
Attached Images
screenshot-15-19-54-06.jpg (7.0 KB, 73 views)
screenshot-15-19-54-11.jpg (7.6 KB, 33 views)
screenshot-15-19-54-25.jpg (6.7 KB, 24 views)
Mercenary Of Flunked
Also the pimp <3
Not to be a jerk
but the legs and arms/torso
looks just like red stripes copyed on the whole body
shadeda littel
you should make a new texture for each body part
tho i liked the head

4/10
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
dj, i know.. its just a re colour.. i am editing it now! lol xD well ehh you arent being a jerk, its just your opinion.. im thinking of making an emo set soon!
Mercenary Of Flunked
Also the pimp <3
When you said you added detail it looks like you added shading or something.
What you did was basically draw lines, there is no detail in this. Add shading or lines going in different directions or something, looks very, sorry exceptionally plain to me.
2/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Ds i know.. i said im working on it.. im making it simple but nice for the start then going detailed (facepalm) im taking my time
Mercenary Of Flunked
Also the pimp <3
The helmet is alright. The rest looks like the Barcelona FC kit.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Yeah a little tip for you. Don't start of with little detail and then add more. Do the entire set with as much detail as you can first. Then export it to a custom folder and preview it in Toribash. Then decide what you want to do next. Starting off with little detail and then adding it is too complicated. It involves making your entire set, then editing every part of it, and since your set appears to be symmetrical, there's the problem of making it symmetrical as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
well im unique.. so ehh.. i dont like tips.. but thanks.. its my set.. i just wanted to know what you guys thought but to be honest i dont really give a poooooop so yeah.. adding detail is easy i hate complicated sets.. some really good artists make really nasty sets because there is too much in them.. im not looking for that.. i only want a simple set
Mercenary Of Flunked
Also the pimp <3
Simplicity is good, when it's used well.
This set isn't close too good.
Simple isn't lines, it's an actual looking texture with some shading, some detail, but not cluttered with those lovely details like bits of whatever your set is based upon.
Yours looks like just a head with lines as all the other textures. It should probably be thought out a bit before making more 'details'.
Also, you shouldn't upload your images like that, it makes them harder to see and we don't see any detail at all.
Use gyazo and link the images to here. Or something else, that's the one that comes to mind.

I can't rate it really, from a simple point of view 4/10.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
hobo, i know.. thats what im working on.. im just doing outlines and stuff its not really gonna be finished until like half way through the year cause of some things.. im not a graphical artist.. i dont do much on the computer.. i mainly draw by hand.. but im trying to work on sets.. (not going too good) but i try..
Mercenary Of Flunked
Also the pimp <3