ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Tex]Helixoid head[working]
ok guys..im back..i know im not so good on texture making..but i try to do what i can:|
Here's my new work..a scketch...what i can say..i have a nice robotic idea for that...
Wip 1

oh yeah..i will post more wips when i will keep work on that..
i accept cnc/rates/And ides for colors..
PS:If someone can help me whit how to do nice colors like [cereberus,tyler112,pate5] i will be very happy
Wip 2:
Last edited by Advens; Jan 17, 2013 at 10:57 PM.
up for request
If you're going based off TB colors I would try using a Shaman or a Cobra, it would seem like a win but anything could go on a robotic head. A Blue of any sort with white and gray.
I truly love the start of this and I'm expecting it to end just as it started.
I would obviously hope it doesn't stay symmetrical, or it would devalue any detail you already have. Only one problem I'm seeing is all that open space, unless it's to balance the rest of. Hope to see it when it's done.

A rating wouldn't do any good, but I personally love it. Keep up the good work.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Or if Toribash colors... I have found that a mix between dragon and hunter... Look really really cool ingame... Dl and lp me to see what I mean.
i would say you shouldnt use something like static and gold ... or supernova and vamp. .. in my oppinion there has to be one main color in different forms.. what i mean is for example a vamp color with much shader and stuff to get it depth. and the other colour just like void or qs or something like that. that always fits and is easily recolored.
if you wanna use 2 different colors hm... i dont like that idea much.
when the inner part and the outer part just has 2 different colors like blue and red, that sux.
but when the inner part is grey (nice shadered with parts nearly black and some nearly white) and the outter part kinda super nova red for some lighter and some cobra red for some darker parts. that looks cool
hope it helped
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
This is starting to not look like a robot head... Buy more a beast...