Lol yeah, remember that i still have dat screenshot xD
I am the god of tictactoe lmao(okno)

Thanks Oxide for the info, i just want it to run the following:
-Sony Vegas 14
-Toribash
-Tf2
-Overwatch
-Cs:GO
-Blender3D with over 60,000 polys without crazy lag shit(an regular realistic model/scene has around this ammount of polys)
-some other games and programs

Im more of an NVidia guy because most games/programs support their drivers, so its kinda plus.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
hi oxide
and everyone else.
what games have you folks been playing instead of toribash?
i've been playing some old games/sites like roblox/runescape.
Team Fortress 2(only on SinglePlayer because my dad pc sucks at running it) and some SNes games.
other than that i've been doing render and reading b3d tutorials.
I'm stuck on my xbox 360, I bought some games and I'm excited, my free time is just this lately.
I see you guys are very busy too xD
---
Arakata é BAE :lol: lol victor
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
g e t discord you mother trucker.
and those are some cool games victor, though i've never gotten into team fortress, not my style of a game tbh.
-kau- stfu, aka will be my bae 4ever(lol)
Also, GET DISCORD
B-Dog, actually Tf is what you have when you mix MOBA with Fps, altough its not the only game at that style( *cough* Overwatch *cough* Paladins *cough* Lawbreakers)
:o? bit confused.
i'ma go send some more tkers some invites while i'm on.
i wanna start an org for tk, or maybe a few mods with it, victor you down for it? we'd probably get a few other leaders, but i think it would be fun and bring more activity out of me and etc.
give it a bit of thought, i've always want to run an org i'll be sure to help alot.
Not really sure if an new Tk org would be a Big Thing like OoT used to be, as people nowadays have interested in aikido.
Not a bad idea but not 100% sure, but if you want then i guess i can support it