Ranking
View Poll Results: -
-
0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

anyone care to explain why I was kicked from the discord? all reasons i got from bigdog were "because i'm quitting toribash and don't want you there", after which he proceeds to block me.

I thought we were allies
After the drama between me and bigdog, he told everyone I backstabbed him because I left the clan and did proceed to quit toribash, this included blocking everyone and deleting his discord. I guess you are still allies, the problem isnt either with you or Aeon. My bad if you felt the opposite.
Last edited by Theory; Mar 6, 2017 at 11:31 PM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
well since im kinda sorta leader now
yes we will still be allies dont let the drama between spcr and bigdog hurt our friendship

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Yea nothing against everyone who is left in this clan, but our alliance is over. You should really make sure you choose better leaders this time.

Regards, Aeon
Goddamnit everyhing is turning to shit
I dot fucking know how to fix this fucking hell

I'll be hosting an event once i get tc again
If anyone wants to help host that would be greatcus i cant go in game that much

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
Goddamnit everyhing is turning to shit
I dot fucking know how to fix this fucking hell

the fall of lucky

tbh the only sensible thing you can do now is quit this shithole, i've done the same with mau, left it to that dick called imatrx (oxide)

- onsola
anonymous> Someone named themselves MAUbank and joined the clan? thats dedication.
Hahaha no
I can fuckig do this
Ill make an event so fuckin badass
Everyones gonna get wet once they hear the word "Lucky"

your choice

but then again, nothing ever goes the way anyone plans it, especially in the big pitch chur
okno

- oknola
anonymous> Someone named themselves MAUbank and joined the clan? thats dedication.