Toribash
nate sorry for that but.................CLAN IS FULL FOR REASONS WE CANT ACCEPT ANYBODY TO JOIN THE CLAN SPECIALLY WHEN WE ARE IN THE CLAN LEAGUE
u cannot accept anybody like that we should test his skills
so try to not (just accept any app from a black belt) caz now there is alot of noobs in the clan
i prefer we test every new one in the clan to see if they are good or not
and we kick (noobs-inactive-rude) people caz this is not good to have the clan full of noobs
AGAIN : DONT ACCEPT ANY APP THAT COME FOR U THIS IS NOT GOOD
WE ARE 40TH IN THE CLAN LIST WE CANNOT HAVE ALOT OF NOOBS LIKE THAT
Power Punch
To be honest with u. You are not in the clan league lol.
Last edited by Plus; Jun 22, 2016 at 11:41 AM.
Originally Posted by mody9 View Post
nate sorry for that but.................CLAN IS FULL FOR REASONS WE CANT ACCEPT ANYBODY TO JOIN THE CLAN SPECIALLY WHEN WE ARE IN THE CLAN LEAGUE
so try to not (just accept any app from a black belt) caz now there is alot of noobs in the clan
and we kick (noobs-inactive-rude) people caz this is not good to have the clan full of noobs

That's why they are on hold, to have priority over others that apply after them, so that they can wait for an opening and to be tested, I know what I am doing.
-----
Originally Posted by mody9 View Post

Besides I was put in charge of this and the people I have let in have been tested, all the other people in that haven't been tested have no been let in by me.
Last edited by RLNate; Jun 22, 2016 at 08:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
IGN: srfhiggins
Belt: (Black belt+) I am a black belt.
Favorite Mod: (4-5 mod is good) My favorite mods would have to be judo (hands down) abd, judo frac, greykido, and gtdunkcontest (XD)
Best Mod: (1 mod) Judo, for sure.
Skype: (if you don’t have try to download or tell why you can’t) Will download upon acceptance into the clan.
where you’re from: USA
tell us something about yourself: Well I'm 16, and I'm going to be a junior in highschool. I'm pretty mature, but I like to be social and talk (especially in the room chats). I know what I'm talking about when it comes to toribash, and I also do a lot of things outside of just gaming, mainly sports n such (explaind gt dunk). I haven't had the game terribly long, but I fell as if I'm not too bad at it, and I love to play it as well. I'm really cooperative, and competitive, which could help with the whole "clan scene".
Why you want to join this clan: I want to join this clan for a myriad of reasons, namely to get a feel for the clans in toribash. Ive already made decent friends with some of the (POWPOW) members, such as drumdaddy, and software, and aeryo. I also want to get much better at the game because I feel as if there is a lot of potential to be had in this game with myself in particular. I'm very loyal to the clans, and most importantly, I like to just chill out in a lobby with a bunch of friends and just play.
Thank you guys for taking your time to read this.
srfhiggins
How can you help the clan: (Make sure to make long paragraphs!!! If you guys don’t do it we won’t accept it or won’t read it)
Originally Posted by srfhiggins View Post
IGN: srfhiggins
Belt: (Black belt+) I am a black belt.
Favorite Mod: (4-5 mod is good) My favorite mods would have to be judo (hands down) abd, judo frac, greykido, and gtdunkcontest (XD)
Best Mod: (1 mod) Judo, for sure.
Skype: (if you don’t have try to download or tell why you can’t) Will download upon acceptance into the clan.
where you’re from: USA
tell us something about yourself: Well I'm 16, and I'm going to be a junior in highschool. I'm pretty mature, but I like to be social and talk (especially in the room chats). I know what I'm talking about when it comes to toribash, and I also do a lot of things outside of just gaming, mainly sports n such (explaind gt dunk). I haven't had the game terribly long, but I fell as if I'm not too bad at it, and I love to play it as well. I'm really cooperative, and competitive, which could help with the whole "clan scene".
Why you want to join this clan: I want to join this clan for a myriad of reasons, namely to get a feel for the clans in toribash. Ive already made decent friends with some of the (POWPOW) members, such as drumdaddy, and software, and aeryo. I also want to get much better at the game because I feel as if there is a lot of potential to be had in this game with myself in particular. I'm very loyal to the clans, and most importantly, I like to just chill out in a lobby with a bunch of friends and just play.
Thank you guys for taking your time to read this.
srfhiggins
How can you help the clan: (Make sure to make long paragraphs!!! If you guys don’t do it we won’t accept it or won’t read it)

ON HOLD
Just like the others we are full, I would like to see you play in Judo though, if you're down for it that is.
Follow up
Originally Posted by RLNate View Post
ON HOLD
Just like the others we are full, I would like to see you play in Judo though, if you're down for it that is.

that's fine. do you have an estimate on when a spot will open? depending on how I do of course. ive beaten some of your members already as well.
I'm green belt on this account but on my old one I'm black belt toms said I needed to apply plaz accept I really like ur clan and I'm verseing toms now so plaz accept can't wait
Originally Posted by jtc20041 View Post
I'm green belt on this account but on my old one I'm black belt toms said I needed to apply plaz accept I really like ur clan and I'm verseing toms now so plaz accept can't wait

DENIED
We are full first of all, that and you put no effort in to the application.
You must also be AT LEAST Black Belt on the CURRENT account you are trying to get in to the clan with.
-----
We will be looking in to closing this thread for a while until a few spots have opened in the clan, sorry if we have no gotten to you yet.
Last edited by RLNate; Jun 24, 2016 at 04:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump