Toribash
Originally Posted by harvo911 View Post
why I want to join: like I said this clan is chill with positivity all about and also by what I have seen in game and on forum this clan is going in the right place and direction to becoming highly successful and get on to be a large scale community

how I can help:
clan wars
telling others about this clan
teach new ones in clan to spar and mushu
farm tc for the clan
help bring in new people
give the clan a good name by being friendly
donate/sell items for tc for clan bank
being forum active
being game active
host trainings (if you need)
help with trainings (if you need)

thanks and peace

Let me discuss it with my colleagues

My Fan Club :3

Originally Posted by harvo911 View Post
"Spoiler: Informacion
IGN:harvo

irl name: Harvey melton

Belt: 2nd dan black belt
Favourite Mod: wow this one is hard. mushu judo xspar and wushu
Best Mod: mushu

where you’re from: the UK

tell us something about yourself: Well there is not much to talk about me but. I'm all ways happy and love meeting other people! I'm sorry for bad grammar some times because im dyslexic ;-; I play the drums and also play guitar I love music and make it as well. I play toribash almost every day after I come back from school. umm what more to say? oh I can do a back flip irl lol.

Why you want to join this clan: because I see people being really chill and friendly in this clan! and I hope I can fit right in somewhere to help you guys out!

thanks for seeing this and peace

Harvey \(=^o^=)/

Why you want to join this clan :

How can help the Guild: (Be sure to do a lot

2 The questions answered
"

is this ok?

why I want to join: like I said this clan is chill with positivity all about and also by what I have seen in game and on forum this clan is going in the right place and direction to becoming highly successful and get on to be a large scale community

how I can help:
clan wars
telling others about this clan
teach new ones in clan to spar and mushu
farm tc for the clan
help bring in new people
give the clan a good name by being friendly
donate/sell items for tc for clan bank
being forum active
being game active
host trainings (if you need)
help with trainings (if you need)

thanks and peace

later when you made good impressions and got some k of tc for clan-bank
you will approximately be placed at a legend rank of your mode-skills.

Last edited by Kadaro; Mar 13, 2016 at 01:23 PM.

spoiler alert ->

Originally Posted by goku558 View Post
black belt
fav mods: judo,abd,spar,akido,kickboxing,katana,judo frac
i am good at judo and other mods if i wanna be, i can always tell what the enemys
attcks and moment is ganna be before they do it,i usally dont try unless i need to which is never i have once in annoyment and they guy lost really fast and didnt do any damage,i like to fight really strong people it makes it fun for me even is the person is weak i can still have fun if its a fun person,i will beat everyone and any one who trys to stop me from being the best,i also used to be in tekken and is in aces but will leave acces if you tell me im accepted in this clan,nekocat tested me and said i did ok and i should fill out a app which is why i am here

Bad grammar check it or proof read it (god sound like a teacher) go edit ur app and ill check when u done
Nya~~~
Nekokat please don't say that for him I was having a problem in my grammer btw I tried hard to do my best so he could be sad.I say YES FOR HIM.
Application
Hi,

IGN: BROBRO221
Belt: Black belt 400+ games until 2nd dan. I am aiming for second dan.
Favorite Mod: Boxshu, mushu, greykido, aikido and wushu
Best Mod: Mushu deff!
Skype: So, I had skype right, then I got hacked. So now I forgot my password it said, I cant get it because apparently it it's already on my desktop. ;-;
Where you’re from: Australia boi!
Tell us something about yourself: I can beat higher belt players, and I have won 1 tourney.
Why you want to join this clan: Because 1. I don't have a clan. 2. You guys are pretty cool and 3. I want to help in clan wars
How can you help the clan: By fighting in clan wars, making the clan better, making the clan more popular, trying to get up to the top clans.

- I seriously hope this is enough writing, thanks if you accept me!! -

Thanks for the free app btw
Originally Posted by BROBRO221 View Post
Hi,

IGN: BROBRO221
Belt: Black belt 400+ games until 2nd dan. I am aiming for second dan.
Favorite Mod: Boxshu, mushu, greykido, aikido and wushu
Best Mod: Mushu deff!
Skype: So, I had skype right, then I got hacked. So now I forgot my password it said, I cant get it because apparently it it's already on my desktop. ;-;
Where you’re from: Australia boi!
Tell us something about yourself: I can beat higher belt players, and I have won 1 tourney.
Why you want to join this clan: Because 1. I don't have a clan. 2. You guys are pretty cool and 3. I want to help in clan wars
How can you help the clan: By fighting in clan wars, making the clan better, making the clan more popular, trying to get up to the top clans.

- I seriously hope this is enough writing, thanks if you accept me!! -

Thanks for the free app btw

Bro The app is good but you are not active in Forum.
IGN:idk what this means but i think its name so vortex950
BELT:black
FAVMODS:judo,aikido,mushu,wushu,greykido
BESTMOD:judo
ABOUTME:well im alright at the game and i swear but thats about it
JOIN:iwant to join because i have friends there and i want a clan
HELPCLAN:i can help the clan by donating tc and participating in wars and overall helping out and i will practice so i can help the clan as much as i can i will try to regualy participate in any clan stuff i am alright at sparing and i dont rage very much and i will try to incorage people to join aswell and im good at judo i also am alright at hotseat i will be fair and wont scam anyone or do some stupid stuff and i know alot of people i have alright internet so i wont ping if you were wondering i can make art not good but still art and i can also help people train if there is new members who arnt the best (again, sorry if its to short)
Last edited by Vortex950; Mar 20, 2016 at 08:17 PM. Reason: last paragraph was too short
yay im not toxic.jpeg
Originally Posted by Vortex950 View Post
HELPCLAN:i can help the clan by donating tc and participating in wars and overall helping out and i will practice so i can help the clan as much as i can i will try to regualy participate in any clan stuff i am alright at sparing and i dont rage very much and i will try to incorage people to join (sorry if paragraph was too short)

make paragraph longer pls
Nya~~~
IGN : Achose
Belt : Black belt
About me : Just a random guy
Why do i want to join : Never had a clan before, I think its time to change that
-----
Oh yeah
Mods i like : Judo, Wushu, Aikido, Ninjutsu, Mushu
Mod that i like the most : Judo
-----
I can help this clan by :
- Promoting
- Clan wars
- Sharing TC
- Upgrading my skills
- etc
Last edited by Achose; Mar 23, 2016 at 05:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
HELPCLAN:i can help the clan by donating tc and participating in wars and overall helping out and i will practice so i can help the clan as much as i can i will try to regualy participate in any clan stuff i am alright at sparing and i dont rage very much and i will try to incorage people to join aswell and im good at judo i also am alright at hotseat i will be fair and wont scam anyone or do some stupid stuff and i know alot of people i have alright internet so i wont ping if you were wondering i can make art not good but still art and i can also help people train if there is new members who arnt the best (again, sorry if its to short)
yay im not toxic.jpeg