Toribash
Name: Mirio IRL: Ty
TimeZone: -5
Discord: TrulySilly#0049
Date: 3/30/19

My Application :}
Hi! my name is Mirio as stated above! I have been playing toribash since 2014, obviously not on this account, my old one is long forgotten to me haha. My activity ranges from 4+ hours a day that is including my lurking about on forums and what not. I have tried applying for Saint a few days ago but I was getting zero notice so I decided to cancel it. I have been in a few clans before such as WAPOW ELITE and I started a clan in 2016 called VanirGodz with a friend of mine. Lemme tell you some mods I enjoy, Greykido,JudoFrac,Wushu and the odd balls like GOLEM Ballgore and sword type mods. I also dabble in graphic design, nothing serious but Ill leave some examples of my work below I am applying for a clan because I want to meet some new people and I rather play with others then by myself. I am also War Active However I am rough at ABD but nothing some practice can't fix. So yeah that's some things about me and my explanations for wanting to join.

Thankyou for reading !
Last edited by Jester; Mar 30, 2019 at 09:16 PM.
Clans I have graced with my presence
[WAPOW] [Elite] [VanirGodz] [Zero]

Hello there everyone! Been years since I wrote an actual application haha. Some basic information here:
Name: MrSofty (sorry wouldn't like telling my actual name ;))
Discord: My Discord name is a fancy one haha I don't even know if TB forums support that font. Nonetheless I can join the Discord server of this clan once I'm accepted
Gmt: +05
Activity: Hmmm, the real question lol. Actually I am not a really active player in game anymore, because my clan sort of died and all my friends almost left Toribash, so the game itself became boring for me. Nonetheless I'm an almost everyday forum checker so can help you guys out with some forum activity. (im just looking for something to do man *cough cough*)
Date: Umm which date? well December 19 2015 is my join date on tb x)

So about my background in Toribash, I had found this game on some website and talked about it many times that I was looking for this game for years because I once played it on my old crappy pc and really liked it. Glad I found it though. This was my first multiplayer game and since i had a really crappy laptop, I was left with no choice other than to play this game 24/7. Had made many friends on the first few years of playing this game and with some of them, I am still in contact with. Custom belt was my most beloved achievement and after that I kind of descended in activity. Started this clan Chivalry with a few friends of mine and had some real fun in this friendly but small clan. Well after this clan went inactive, I moved on to more games like Warframe, League of Legends, Petridish, Terraria etc.
Just received a message from one of the leaders of this clan so this clan caught my eyes. Honestly I might not be capable of doing much for this clan except for warring (sometimes) and probably some activity related to forums. Just let me know if you guys would love to have me for a while in this clan. Thanks for reading the application!

(Also I'll leave my clan Chivalry once I receive a confirmation from you guys)
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
Hello there everyone! Been years since I wrote an actual application haha. Some basic information here:
Name: MrSofty (sorry wouldn't like telling my actual name ;))
Discord: My Discord name is a fancy one haha I don't even know if TB forums support that font. Nonetheless I can join the Discord server of this clan once I'm accepted
Gmt: +05
Activity: Hmmm, the real question lol. Actually I am not a really active player in game anymore, because my clan sort of died and all my friends almost left Toribash, so the game itself became boring for me. Nonetheless I'm an almost everyday forum checker so can help you guys out with some forum activity. (im just looking for something to do man *cough cough*)
Date: Umm which date? well December 19 2015 is my join date on tb x)

So about my background in Toribash, I had found this game on some website and talked about it many times that I was looking for this game for years because I once played it on my old crappy pc and really liked it. Glad I found it though. This was my first multiplayer game and since i had a really crappy laptop, I was left with no choice other than to play this game 24/7. Had made many friends on the first few years of playing this game and with some of them, I am still in contact with. Custom belt was my most beloved achievement and after that I kind of descended in activity. Started this clan Chivalry with a few friends of mine and had some real fun in this friendly but small clan. Well after this clan went inactive, I moved on to more games like Warframe, League of Legends, Petridish, Terraria etc.
Just received a message from one of the leaders of this clan so this clan caught my eyes. Honestly I might not be capable of doing much for this clan except for warring (sometimes) and probably some activity related to forums. Just let me know if you guys would love to have me for a while in this clan. Thanks for reading the application!

(Also I'll leave my clan Chivalry once I receive a confirmation from you guys)

Accepted!

Discord Server
Originally Posted by Mission View Post
yo mission here! i want to join zero cause its a cool clan. old school member of toribash been member since 2007 on different accounts. im pretty good ingame my main mod is wushu. im active on forum and always willing to play if any of you are up for it just pm me. ive been member since 2011 so for a long time, ive been in many clans on my main account but that got banned it was member from 2007. i like anime naruto, one piece my favorite games are league of legends and overwatch, if any of you play maybe we can play together. yeah thats it for my application please accept me i think i would be great addition to this clan

Denied the effort that you have put in your application is not enough and I’ll give you a chance to make a better one after 3 days! If you want to try again let 3 days pass and you will be allowed to post a better one.
Name:Freedom (serious that is my actual name)
Discord HONKEYTONKEY#5287
GMT: ET
Activity:8/10
Date:4/3/2019

Introduction
My name is Freedom
I have been playing this game since 2017

Im 15 years old and ive beeen playing this game like a fanatic
Im in the midst of creating a new style of fighting and i need strong, active and friendly people to mentor and help me learn things about this game

I currently play akido abd lenshu and some boxshu
i plan to create a sumo based fighting style
i struggle with balance mainly but ive been practicing and ive gotten better!

im a brown belt but ive been told by higher belt holders i play better than my belt
ive played with chax and people like pewpew before and we have trained together but i doubt they'll remember me

I love analyzing fights i think it helps me play better
im super friendly and im a weeb as well so lots of anime quotes will be coming your way if you guys accept me

Why do I wantt to join zero?
ive seen how some of u play and i want to play like that i also want to be in active clan and work my way up the totem pole to be on your war team

sadly, i dont have any replays since i had to reset my computer and the replays were lost
i havent made any new ones since im running low on space

Please consider accepting me
Freedom
My Application For Ye Chill Boys
So hi my User is Techno M43a A.K.A. Hayden I am 17 years old and I've been playing since 2012-13 I've recently made a new account and I'd be honored to join you bois on a quest to kick thy asses of others Welps I hopes This works out my m8's Sincerely,

Ye Boi.
Originally Posted by Kingstar14 View Post
Name:Freedom (serious that is my actual name)
Discord HONKEYTONKEY#5287
GMT: ET
Activity:8/10
Date:4/3/2019

Introduction
My name is Freedom
I have been playing this game since 2017

Im 15 years old and ive beeen playing this game like a fanatic
Im in the midst of creating a new style of fighting and i need strong, active and friendly people to mentor and help me learn things about this game

I currently play akido abd lenshu and some boxshu
i plan to create a sumo based fighting style
i struggle with balance mainly but ive been practicing and ive gotten better!

im a brown belt but ive been told by higher belt holders i play better than my belt
ive played with chax and people like pewpew before and we have trained together but i doubt they'll remember me

I love analyzing fights i think it helps me play better
im super friendly and im a weeb as well so lots of anime quotes will be coming your way if you guys accept me

Why do I wantt to join zero?
ive seen how some of u play and i want to play like that i also want to be in active clan and work my way up the totem pole to be on your war team

sadly, i dont have any replays since i had to reset my computer and the replays were lost
i havent made any new ones since im running low on space

Please consider accepting me
Freedom

You have been accepted as Trial!
Update: Denied

Originally Posted by TechnoM43a View Post
So hi my User is Techno M43a A.K.A. Hayden I am 17 years old and I've been playing since 2012-13 I've recently made a new account and I'd be honored to join you bois on a quest to kick thy asses of others Welps I hopes This works out my m8's Sincerely,

Ye Boi.

Denied
Last edited by Xaria; Apr 6, 2019 at 09:20 AM.
Cough
Clans I have graced with my presence
[WAPOW] [Elite] [VanirGodz] [Zero]