Toribash
Original Post
[TVent] Bloodthirst Tournament

Hosted by Tamakuu!

Somewhat simple.

This is a tournament where each participant goes against an assigned opponent and fights them, head to head in the ring. Specifically being the sparring-ugo6.tbm mod. Being a decent sparrer would definitely help in terms of movement, but anyone can win with the right strategy. Remember to post your replays here after the battle, okay? Oh yeah. Alright guys, you have until the 5th September to defeat your opponent. Then, I will get rid of the inactive and set up a new date. Should be easy. Especially for positive GMT, they got it especially easy. But trust me, it'll all work out if we just play by the rules and have some patience. If your GMT's are too far, you'll battle by solving a random trivia question.

Remember these.

Rules

NEGATIVE GMT - Once you've won, post here.

POSITIVE GMT - Once you've won, post here.

1st Prize (Champion): 16k, raptor DQ, Hot pink relax
2nd Prize (Semi-Champion): 256x256 head typhon DQ

Last edited by Marrez; Aug 29, 2012 at 01:17 AM.
beware
the goblin
So if you contact someone, and they don't respond when the 5 days are up, do both of you get disqualified?
I'm ready!
I will fight with fantyful also you will PM when it's time for fight?
Um no David, you PM fanty and discuss when your going to fight. And when the battle's over, post your replays and Screenshots proving you won.
So am i fighting cozza now or?

is it 1,2 3,4 5,6 etc?

tell me.
<@Scorp> koor i love you
You guys discuss when your going to fight. It's not numbers. The numbers don't matter. Whoever your matched with on the bracket is who your fighting.
Here is the battle between me and mikikillaz. He has won and passed to the next round, and I wish him luck.
Attached Files
miki spar.rpl (546.3 KB, 10 views)
Sparring with bjdjking was successful, I won, Good Game, Good Spar, Bjdj.
Attached Files
TVent Sparring with bjdjking!.rpl (546.3 KB, 10 views)
Proud Founder/Leader of Odd and Member of RSO
Proud and Loyal Sensei of xXShio13Xx, Rodac, Firetiger, Umgcow, and DeaThDAN
Good job explaining this.

And good job Miki. I feel bad for bj, but it was great for the first battle. Also, when the 5 days are passed up, whoever posts here notifying me of it will get to move on.

Taking bjdj off of the brackets
Last edited by Marrez; Jul 31, 2012 at 06:46 PM.
beware
the goblin