ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[GM] Flawless Victories!

Come up with a maximum of 500 match frame, standard settings, single player game with the HIGHEST score without receiving ANY damage. You may NOT edit Uke. You can change both the engage distance and gravity.

Only new replays for the events. We want you to show us that you can flawlessly obliterate Uke like a total champion would!

The judging isn't subjective whatsoever, and only 1 submission per player- so try your best to only post final copies. Contestants have 1 week to post up the replays. Quite simple really!

Because what would an event be without something to win, am I right? Well we have a first place AND second place prize for those of you who attempt to flawlessly destroy Uke.

1st Place: Magnetite Force
2nd Place: Amethyst Relax

Right now!

The tournament starts today! August 23rd! It will end nightfall August 30th! Don't wait 'till the last minute though!
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Aug 25, 2012 at 10:09 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I'll edit the OP to make this clear:

You may not edit Uke

Uke will start in hold all position and be untouched after that. He will be relaxed after a Dm

You may change the gravity and engage distance.

Great questions
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
"Come up with a maximum of 500 match frame, standard settings, single player game with the HIGHEST score without receiving ANY damage"
Does the damage means The dismemberment or the score for uke?
Score.

It's easy as hell to not break yourself when making a replay.

Flawlessly hitting your opponent isn't easy.

@Cula: I'm going to say don't adjust those as it stands now. I don't want anything to be abused to break the competition just because I couldn't think of it.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
After loooong time of working,simply exactly half hour, i got 604k in my replay flawlessly,Can anyone beat it
Attached Files
Flawless hits 604k.rpl (208.7 KB, 57 views)
Last edited by Nokia; Aug 24, 2012 at 11:19 PM.