Ranking
Original Post
[Airo] SP Sparring
ON-TOPIC

Introduction:

Hey guys. Airo here to show you my sparring replays in single player. There are some things you might wanna know:

1.) I was bored so I did this.
2.) I suck at sparring in Single Player 'cause I have to mainly focus unto two players.
3.) I am hella loads better in sparring when it comes to Multi player
4.) Yes, that nut kick in "airo_nomorebabiesforyou.rpl" is petty cheap to use just to end a sparring match.
5.) Thanks for Dragenon for being a symbol of encouragement and inspiration. Now I'm hella loads better than before.
6.) Tune in for more sparring replays that I'm uploading (As of 20th March, I only uploaded one).

OFF-TOPIC

Wanna spar?

My timezone is GMT +8:00. "Room name's [Airo] SparLZ". Game Rules are the following:

Mod: sambo.tbm/over_pass.tbm
Match Frames: 1000
Turn Frames: 10
Reaction Time: 12 seconds
Gravity: 0.00 0.00 -30.00
Engage Distance: 500
Dismemberment: Off
Fracture: Off
Disqualification: Off
Grab: Off
Flag: 5
Sumo: On <--- Not the sumo mod...

Greetings to...

If you're reading this thread Dragenon, hi. ^^
Attached Files
airo_nomorebabiesforyou.rpl (588.0 KB, 29 views)
GMT +8:00
Oh Damn, you improved. In "airo_nomorebabiesforyou.rpl" Some parts were stiff, the pose at frames around 1358 was not balanced which I did not like but as you fall towards uke, you shifted your body nicely for a kick which made it close to realistic. I also like the part around 1200 (after you kicked uke). You could have kept that flow going but your left leg stopped it.

All I gotta say is, keep your flow and keep it "real."

EDIT: Oh yeah, I think you should make the reaction time to 30+, 12 is just too fast and you'll end up having a bad sparring replay if you don't have a lot of time to experiment with your joints.
Last edited by Dragenon; Mar 20, 2010 at 07:53 AM.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
Thanks for your opinion. Like I said, I'm better sparring in multi player than in single player, and I'm free to spar with if you want to.
AiroBlinn lets spar.
I'm not bad in multiplayer so i cant really be horrible in SP.
But right now my internet is dying and its 12 at night.
How about tommorow?
And is this for teh DOXA contest?
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
1.) Sure. Nothing wrong with sparring with you.
2.) Your skills sound suitable for my usual room sparring settings.
3.) I posted this when it's 11:54 P.M. Gimme your timezone first, then I'll make some adjustments.
4.) Just like number three. Gimme your timezone and I'll arrange the room's creation.
5.) The DOXA Weekly Event #2: Sparring & Parkour Event is all about:

You and your partner along with a team name spar with each other. No old replays.

6.) Are you available on Monday too? I have a Baccalaureate Mass on that day and it's only two hours (8:00 am - 10:00 am).
7.) Supposed to be number #6 but: Sorry, but I already teamed up with Dragenon. Team up with someone else whose skills are close to me or with Dragenon.