ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by wwolfer
if we go by whole clan silver is stronger in aikidobd tho ;o

*cough*Aj*cough*

hmm i played with aj 4 duels
3-1; 3-1; 3-1; 3-2 i won 4 times, so..
first mcburger dont be dick.
i dont want to argue with you becouse im good with almost all jolly crew and im clan friend and i want to stay.
if you dont want to risk tc we can have friendly clan war,i dont really care about tc.
there isn't the need to raise the tones for this cw.We don't have to proof anything to anyone,so if we(you because sure i'll don't play an aikido war)want to have some fun,accept;otherwise reject.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
*Kaszanas throws pokeball at wwolfer*

*wwolfer was caugh*

I lol'd a little :P

Also I dont care much for wars, and aikido is not my strongest mod.
But we do have some strong aikido players, if they feel like it.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Im completely eh about this clan war. So far i've not heard anything about silver, good or bad, and all i've seen in this thread is wwolfer bigging them up and being a tad obnoxious. Im not really one for clan wars, my ego doesn't need any more fuel
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
well,since you have 2 clan wars to do before you do clan war with my clan,lets simply forget this.
but..............
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...47#post4138047
Silver is planning to compete in this event,and we need pretty strong clan as our allies.
all other clans that are our allies are 1 mod based,but jolly has some pretty strong guys in multiple mods.
also i will be chessmaster and rook for Silver
you up for it? ;o
oh yeah 1 more thing
zalmo sorry for being dick etc.
Originally Posted by wwolfer View Post
first mcburger dont be dick.

This isn't a way to adress potential allies. And I'm with the saying "once a dick, always a dick". I will refrain from commenting further on this in public because you know what I think of you and that will never change. Another thing: I would like to ask you not to adress me in any manner from now on. Your cocky attitude irritates me and I want to avoid insults in the future.

Oh and Jolly isn't allied with Silver as you can see from our ally page. If our true allies will participate we will support only them.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
This isn't a way to adress potential allies. And I'm with the saying "once a dick, always a dick". I will refrain from commenting further on this in public because you know what I think of you and that will never change. Another thing: I would like to ask you not to adress me in any manner from now on. Your cocky attitude irritates me and I want to avoid insults in the future.

Oh and Jolly isn't allied with Silver as you can see from our ally page. If our true allies will participate we will support only them.

Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
Well not only you I guess your whole clan kinda sucks in a way.

^and this is a way?
oh and im friend with most of jolly's and i dont think they have nothing against Silver being ally with jolly
and i simply dont understand why are you so buthurt about me being dick?
i said that your replay doesnt deserve 8 from 10 but you thought it deserves 9.
i personally dislike people that think they are better then they really are but you can make better replays than that one but you understood my comments as enemy act and banned me from jolly server.
im still dick?
Last edited by Walter; May 24, 2011 at 01:25 PM.