Ranking
well i apologised to him but he attacked me.
anyway we are both acting childish and im planning to stop,im just waiting other guys to response about event.
He guessed based on your behaviour, I don't blame him ( not saying Silver is bad, just that you make it look bad at least in my opinion), you're just a suckup little kid who can't stand the fact that some people don't want to accept your faggotry. I told you not to talk to me since you first acted like a dick and you keep trying to talk to me and make up. Get over yourself. If you can't accept me telling you nicely not to talk to me then I will have it make it clearer. I treat the people the same way I be treated in the case they deserve it but the moment they act the opposite then I can do that too.

Oh and that's not all you said, remember? Don't sum it up in a way that it doesn't make you look so bad. I didn't take your replay comment negative back then and I replied to it quite nicely. You have a long way, both in replay making and in multiplayer before you can talk back to me like that and this is me being modest. Never said I was that good in either replay making or mp, you just made an assumption out of your ass.

And if you dislike people who think they're better than they actually are, you should be the first person you dislike. Now, kindly fuck off and no acts of ass kissing will change my attitude towards you so just stop them.
-----
Originally Posted by wwolfer View Post
well i apologised to him but he attacked me.
anyway we are both acting childish and im planning to stop,im just waiting other guys to response about event.

And I told you not to talk with me anymore. Made that a bit clearer above as you might have noticed and hopefully you will get the message now.
-----
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
why can't we all just get along
/jesus

Sorry bro, I am nice to those whom I wish to treat me the same way but if they don't do that then I handle the situation differently. First comes me telling them not to talk with me then I force them to understand, one way or another. I don't enjoy acting like this but I won't hold my opinion to myself. I don't give second chances, I don't forgive and I don't forget ( with extremely rare exceptions) ^^
Last edited by Zalmoxis; May 24, 2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
He guessed based on your behaviour, I don't blame him ( not saying Silver is bad, just that you make it look bad at least in my opinion), you're just a suckup little kid who can't stand the fact that some people don't want to accept your faggotry. I told you not to talk to me since you first acted like a dick and you keep trying to talk to me and make up. Get over yourself. If you can't accept me telling you nicely not to talk to me then I will have it make it clearer. I treat the people the same way I be treated in the case they deserve it but the moment they act the opposite then I can do that too.

Oh and that's not all you said, remember? Don't sum it up in a way that it doesn't make you look so bad. I didn't take your replay comment negative back then and I replied to it quite nicely. You have a long way, both in replay making and in multiplayer before you can talk back to me like that and this is me being modest. Never said I was that good in either replay making or mp, you just made an assumption out of your ass.

And if you dislike people who think they're better than they actually are, you should be the first person you dislike. Now, kindly fuck off and no acts of ass kissing will change my attitude towards you so just stop them.
-----

And I told you not to talk with me anymore. Made that a bit clearer above as you might have noticed and hopefully you will get the message now.
-----

Sorry bro, I am nice to those whom I wish to treat me the same way but if they don't do that then I handle the situation differently. First comes me telling them not to talk with me then I force them to understand, one way or another. I don't enjoy acting like this but I won't hold my opinion to myself. I don't give second chances, I don't forgive and I don't forget ( with extremely rare exceptions) ^^

listen i dont want to argue with you and i belive you also dont want to argue with me so lets stop with this,i just want to be neutral with you or even friend but i dought that will happen.
so,allies for event or not?
Just think about this guys...

...UALLCOOLNOW?
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
i prefer to overfly this discussion(maybe continue in pm,eh?)and go directly to the point:fl0w already asked us to partecipe to that event(we knew this event from some time),so i think we are doing it with them.Thx for the propose anyway
Last edited by bRuCiA; May 24, 2011 at 02:33 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
The last thread is old.
I'm sorry for the second thread
I lolled at first..debts ftw

Lolled also for the new kind of publicity "door to door": post 80
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=273537&page=8

Hope anyone will never come in this forum for do a such thing..:/
Last edited by bRuCiA; May 31, 2011 at 12:27 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)