Toribash
Original Post
Games
Here, you can post FAQs, screenshots, suggestions, and everything else that is related to gaming.
And in here, we will try our best if you have any trouble and questions.

*This is a trial thread, i'll see the activity on this thread, if it seems that this isn't do much good, I'll shut this down.

*Got any suggestions for this thread ? Just hit the PM and give it to me, or just tell it directly on this thread. ;)
hm, recently played: Battlefield 3, Bayonetta and L.A. Noire (xbox360).

Bayonetta and L.A. Noire were awesome!

btw guys, what do you think should I buy next:
Red Dead Redemption, Dead Island or Bulletstorm?
yeah already read a critic about it which was very good so far.
And furthermore: Rockstar games are always epic ;)

My Creations only took 3 minecraft days including title
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Sorry, I'm not really familiar with minecraft, anyway, I think you should buy red dead redemption, I think it's really good, it was an action-cocked game, dead island is pretty good too, but imo, it's not cocked with many actions, if you know what I mean. And the bulletstorm one, don't really know about it.

On the phone right noiw atm, its hard to type. :/

Btw, rockstar's rocks !
Rockstars pretty good but I am in to rpgs more although I am thinking of getting into cod a bit more.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Yeah, i'm addicted to RPGs more, and i need suggestions for any good RPG games on PSP or Xbox 360. I'm looking on the PSP more though.

I already got a game, the name is 'Last Ranker', i don't find it in pirate bay, do you guys have any other place that could be possible to download it ?
sorry, dont rly know anything about PSP. Im afraid, I cant help you out there.

yeah, RDR was already favorized by me but I gotta admit that the other two are kinda cool aswell.
But a friend of mine told me not to buy Dead Island because it's way too easy.

Anyway.
@Cozza: oh I rly like cod (still prefering the first one on LAN-parties ^^). which one do you play currently?