ES Recruitment Drive
Well that explains it. Lol I am level 28 I got the game on December 28. I am doing ok I guess although it gets harder to progress later on.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Just bought Saints Row : The Third for Xbox, anyone here play it ?

And btw, Skyrim is an Elder Scrolls series right ? What is the game looks like, RPG ? Action ?
First-person/3rd-person (however you want it) RPG.
LOL. Just finished Saints Row: The Third this morning.

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
Is it like an ancient time ? Like Dragon Age if you know the game. I seldom saw a game that can reach levels that high, if its because many free roam, or the story is long.

And lol, i have wanted to play it for long, but i just can bought it today. :/
@Blacky: check the following video if you wanna see something more about skyrim (it's the official trailer).

Yes it is part of the 'the Elder scrolls' series and yes it does take place in an ancient time, inlcuding dragons etc.

Last edited by count3rl33; Jan 14, 2012 at 08:33 PM.
What does APB stand for?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Blackacezi View Post
Is it like an ancient time ? Like Dragon Age if you know the game. I seldom saw a game that can reach levels that high, if its because many free roam, or the story is long.

And lol, i have wanted to play it for long, but i just can bought it today. :/

Kind of like Dragon Age but better in every way.

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
@Blacky: check the following video if you wanna see something more about skyrim (it's the official trailer).

Yes it is part of the 'the Elder scrolls' series and yes it does take place in an ancient time, inlcuding dragons etc.

Hmm, do you post the Video ? If yes, I can't see it, but it probably because I'm using a phone atm.
Anyways, it's available on XboX right ? Cause I'm going to play it. ;)

Originally Posted by killer3805 View Post
Anybody played APB:Reloaded? If not, try it.

What genre is it ? A first person shooting ?

Originally Posted by raddemon9 View Post
Kind of like Dragon Age but better in every way.

Nice ! I like dragon age, but if its better than dragon age, then I'll try it. ;)