Ranking
View Poll Results: Wanna make a new clan video?
Yes I want to participate
7 Votes / 87.50%
Not, I dont want to be in
1 Votes / 12.50%
We alredy got a Clan Video, don't make a new one
0 Votes / 0%
I Vote for song 1
0 Votes / 0%
I Vote for song 2
1 Votes / 12.50%
I vote for song 3
0 Votes / 0%
I vote for song 4
0 Votes / 0%
I vote for song 5
0 Votes / 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Look below fally
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
@cozza: I dont think every ally should applie since those would be many attenders and it's a clan-vid. But since our both clans are deeply allied I think it'll be Guardians and Extreme members allowed to participate.

I am in Extreme aren't I?
Last edited by cozzakilll; Apr 13, 2012 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Found it
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
It's quite possible that I can help you with recording replays, beacus I get 62fps with maximum setting(Shader,raytracing..).
@fally/cozza: I'm talking about my idea of the video event. Speaking that extreme and guardians members would be able to participate in the event and create a guardians clan vid. This could have a future. For example: Extreme could start a similar event a few weeks later where Extreme and Guardians memebers are allowed to participate. This would strenghten our alliance and would include some fun.
But since this idea didnt get a good reputation from you guys yet I dont even know if I should thing about this further.
And remember: this ideawas created due to this thread, but doesnt rly have to do anything with this.

@killer: what program do you use? Because it might be interested if you get the same results while using fraps.
great. can you just record any replay and send it to me via pm or dl-link? I'd like to check that quality
Originally Posted by killer3805 View Post
It's quite possible that I can help you with recording replays, beacus I get 62fps with maximum setting(Shader,raytracing..).

I love you I love you lololol(joke) THANKS!!!!!!

And for the other things yes I understood completely now Count,
But I dont want to get 5 months of working for a video of 4 mins that's the problem.
I think we can do that event then if you want is okay.
But the other problem is that I don't have replays to do competition with the other guardians, I'm like the newbie one xD

And the allies can be in the video why not? I know is a CLAN video but btw we are friend clans or not?
Then we can add this 2 guy to the video

And killer3805,You would be the most awesome guy in the world if you can record the replays for me, thanks
@Latin: kk, just let it on me with this event, I'll think about this and we'll see.
Concerning your vid: why make it a complete clan vid? As far as I can see this right you just want to do an awesome video, so why not include allies?

@fally: I understand your point about the clan vid and you're totally right. In a real/complete clan vid there should only be the clan. But this could be another type of video. More like we're having an awesome video including some Guardians memebers, some Extreme members and so on. Would that be okay in your eyes?
I'm asking such a stupid question because I got lots of respect for you since you are one of the oldest, maybe even the oldest, member of this clan and you've always been here in case of trouble. So I'm asking for your opinion on this case ;)
I said yes to the event count, and said yes for the allies
I don't wanna fight in-forum or nothing like that but
Fally's idea haves his point
But the allies are good people we can do a collab video if Fally doesn't want this, then when I make the next video will be half-guardians, half-extreme or something like that, is just an idea, but I can add the allies on the video I don't have any objetion with the allies on the video
let this be my thing, imma handle this.
And by the way this aint a fight or something, just normal discussions
Just do your video for now, I'll do the rest ;)