Ranking
Originally Posted by deathkicks View Post
Then edit them into ukes Latin i can't fight the uke or make cool moves with it

I CAN'T make videos with JUDO REPLAYS and Aikido Neither
Latin no reason for full caps but why not those mods dude it is not like no one is keeping you from doing that Judo and Aikido Big Dojo are my best mods if you put them in i will give you 1k
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
Death,a clan vid with aikido replays in it doesnt look so stylish like a clan vid with spars and sp replays only.
at least put in the aikido decap in that was stylish
Originally Posted by deathkicks View Post
at least put in the aikido decap in that was stylish

Ok I will put only that one K? because the clan videos aren't based on Judo or aikido (but never will be have judo because you can't move almost nothing and it looks pretty bad :S) In aikido is posible but judo I can't never

Edit: I will reserve this post to put the replays with the Freecam added so our recorder friend can download the replays and I start with the work of the video.

Edit2: I will say the replays that I have in favourite from each one
Falzar :
Falzar Born to kill <------------------ Boom Hits!! Very awesome Free Cam Set'd!
Falzar Nooby split (I can use this decap if I do a Decap-Intro) <--
Falzar Pity (I can use this for the intro with the names but im not sure if I do decap/split intro) <-----
Falzar Russian Roulete 1 Boom Hit Cool! <------------------- Freecam Set'd !
(I will think about the spars after I got the idea of the decaps-intro clean , I dont want a video of 30mins)
Deathkicks : I have the aikido replay alredy set with the freecam.
Last edited by LatinBlade; Apr 14, 2012 at 11:54 AM.
check my post for the replays
-----
oh, I might have some nice decaps for your intro somewhere. Imma check that
Last edited by count3rl33; Apr 14, 2012 at 11:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
COUNT I HAVE A PROBLEM
Are your replays hacked? I see them all bugged, do you use toribash 3.9.0 or are the replays hacked?
Thank you Latin because i never really do spar so i am not very good at those but the Decap Aikido was good