ES Recruitment Drive
I think that's the same with almost every language :P. Well, I know Japanese doesn't really have that and I'm not sure about Chinese either.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
ich habe getreten von mein haus
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Ooppsss...wrong
i meant i was kicked from my house
"0h no" -Trice
ah okay, that would be a special term ("rausgeschmissen werden"), that you couldnt know ^^

Weswegen wurdest du rausgeschmissen trice?
fällig auf meine eltern sein ein dick
"0h no" -Trice
I dont know what you mean with "fällig auf", but the rest is understandable
Eventhough you dont use the word "dick" in that content it's obvious what you mean and to be honest: I dont even know myself how to express it otherwise ^^

Aber, was ist passiert, oder was hast du gemacht?
Trice is a google translate user. :P
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Random Trivia, both English and German are from the Indo-European language group, so many of their words come from Latin, hence the similarity.

Beide die englische Sprache und die deutsche Sprache ist von(is it von, aus>) die Indo-europäisch Sprache Gruppe, dann die Worte...

I can't say the rest
Originally Posted by JorreI14 View Post
Random Trivia, both English and German are from the Indo-European language group, so many of their words come from Latin, hence the similarity.

Beide die englische Sprache und die deutsche Sprache ist von(is it von, aus>) die Indo-europäisch Sprache Gruppe, dann die Worte...

I can't say the rest

oh, nice sentence Jorrei. I will correct some things, but it's already critic on a high-level.
A better version would be "Sowohl die deutsche, als auch die englische Sprache sind Teil der Indo-europäischen Grupe, denn die Worte (or: denn viele Worte) kommen aus dem Lateinischen (or: sind aus dem Latein), dadurch die Ähnlichkeit."

"Sowohl..als auch" just sounds better, even though you could say "Beide, die deutsche und die englische Sprache, kommen aus dem...".
Grammer-realted: both is possible and understanable, but it's just a stylistic thingy ^^

You need to use the plural because it's a small enumeration which autmatically inducts the multiple-form of something, so it's "sind von..." or "sind aus...". That depends on how you want to continue. For example:
"...sind aus der Gruppe der indo-europäischen..." or: "...sind von dem Indo-europäischen abgeleitet..."

but nevertheless: your german is very good already. I rly couldnt say that if I had to learn german ^^