Ranking
Well, Im too lazy to write a review now but I'll tell you one thing, it makes you want to avoid being in a boat in the Pacific and it also wants to make you learn how to swim.

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
Originally Posted by RangedThief3 View Post
Well, Im too lazy to write a review now but I'll tell you one thing, it makes you want to avoid being in a boat in the Pacific and it also wants to make you learn how to swim.

Why is that?
A hasbeen like the rest
Well the story takes Pi to the middle of the Pacific Ocean. That's all I'm saying, might spoil the movie if you do watch it.

Helpful quote

I heard it was a great movie, so maybe next weekend I will watch it
-----
Now that I think about it, what tv shows do you guys like?
Last edited by dannyrug; May 14, 2013 at 08:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A hasbeen like the rest
currently watching alot of 'King of Queens' ;) Good old slapstick sitcom.
But I'm also looking forward to the new episodes of 'Breaking Bad', aswell as 'How I met your Mother'. Not to forget about 'Simpsons' and 'Family Guy'/'American Dad' ofc ;)
btw, next series on the list are 'Prince of Bel Air', 'Dexter' and 'Game of Thrones'
We are like tv twins. I own most of King of Queens, I have to catch up on Breaking Bad, I am a few episodes behind, I love Game of Thrones, I would watch Saved by the Bell and Fresh Prince in the morning before school, and currently I like the Walking Dead, and another show called Person of Interest. Other than that, I don't stay up to date with other series, but I do enjoy watching other shows.
A hasbeen like the rest
Oh yeah, I have to put "The Walking Dead" on my list too. watched the pilot-episode and it seems to be kinda cool.
Vin Diesel recently talked about another Riddick movie.

Helpful quote

Yeah, I've seen that. Furthermore I'm looking forward to the upcoming "The Fast and the Furious 6". One can argue alot about the TFATF-series, but personally I like it. They don't have the highest level on a cineastic basic, but nervertheless I don't expect more than explosions, cool guys, great cars and awesome women ;)

btw, there will be a sequal to "Grown Up" soon ;)
Am I the only one, who has never watched The Fast and The Furious?

Helpful quote