ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I'm thinking the next game will bring players to the new game and the old if you want I can elaborate...
Originally Posted by Mioxi View Post
Sounds like Hampa is trying to ruin Toribash. I'm ready to quit.
Yes I know this game will still exist it will just be dead because Toribash Next.

How is he trying to ruin the game?
He adds amazing features to the game, the whole ToriCoin improves tbh, some people may or may not like it but after all the update comes to make the game better for us.
All the features that he wrote in the OP, really hyped me.
Continue the great job hampa, well done!
as for me, i hope texture uv's stays the same since they works 100% well,
even idk maybe 100% no nesessary fix normal maps and chrome, maybe add decapped head texture, or fractured/dismembered joints single texture, also will be cool make floor texture (ground) much larger even with same resolution, also maybe game menu whole window background texture customisable,

also main thing - do a full game video guide maybe integrated to the game,
cuz lots of beginners think this gan=me too hard - but it will be fixed if make good integrated to game video-guide.
also maybe switchable double head texture (not sure) - but it will let do 1 frame face animation.

custom folder textures protection maybe by any decoding, arhivation system (not sure its exists and possible)''''''
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
I'd like to give my thoughts on this matter.
Joint strenght/speed/weight on the default tori is the most important thing in the whole game.
The default tori will be the foundation of 90% of the mods and will be the standard.
As it is the standard for gameplay it's not something to look over just quickly and "let people decide the joint strengths".
There is a reason body mods never took off, not because they weren't good enough, but because even the slightest adjustments to joint power drastically changes movement.
Re-learning the tori's movement for every individual mod isn't something people are really willing to do.

The speed also has massive impact on the actual direction of the gameplay.
Faster/more powerful overall Tori's will make the gameplay less realistic and controlled as you are able to launch with single joints easier, while slower Tori will make the gameplay more "realistic" and things like blocking and body control become more important.

I 100% agree with you.
@hampa: i have a few cool ideas and features for the neu tb that will make the game more teasty. If theres a posibilitie to bring the ideas to you tell me were should i send them.
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
@hampa: i have a few cool ideas and features for the neu tb that will make the game more teasty. If theres a posibilitie to bring the ideas to you tell me were should i send them.

Well there's a whole forum board for that...